arghhh fob... big fat rant.

lov3hat3

Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2
Reaction score
Hes such a NOB. He hasnt seen LO since he was 4 days old, because he went on a cruise. I havnt met ANY of his family or friends, his parents havnt even tried to see Jamiee. I told him before Jamiee was even born that he wasnt just going to waltz of with him when he felt like it, i wanted to meet his family first and be comfortable with him taking him out, since he cant even look after himself. Well he wanted him saturday night,(bare in mind he doesnt have anything for LO at his place, no where for him to sleep etc..) and i said no because i still havnt met his family and hes only seen him 3 times for about an hour each. He got shitty and i said well you dont even know how to look after a baby. THE NERVE. He said yeah well your no better. Erm who the flying monkies does he think looks after him? Am i being unreasonable here? Its not im saying he cant see him. I swear he just tries to piss me off. "ahh im shattered." oh really? was sitting on a boat getting a massage too much for you? or "oh you look .... better." well the last time you saw me i did just kinda push a nearly 8lb baby out, of course i look better. "You still have trouble weeing?" ERM, IM SORRY. What exactly is that to you? Hes coming round tomorrow to try and "discuss things" any money the words "you look better" come out of his gob.

Fucking hell. I will hit him if I see him! He has ni right to demand to have Jamiee! Arghhhh he's got me all mad.
Dont worry Hun, you are a fabulous mum and Jamiee is gorgeous. He's just an immature prick!

Lmfao :haha: Hes such a nob its unrealll.

Yes do punch im in the face :grr: either that or we can all go over there and do the honors lol but seriously he is acting very childish and needs to wake up and smell the flowers!

Haha what an actual tool. I still dont let FOB have Noah and he is 15 months old. Its up to you at the end of the day :D Tell him to swivel

Lmao, well im glad im not the only one that thinks it :haha: hes coming round today :growlmad: no doubt it will end in an argument because hes too dumb to understand that hes not taking jamiee anywhere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->