Arghhhh!!!

MissRhead

Reaction score
Anyone else just get annoyed by nearly everyone for no reason at all? I looked on Facebook and reading what everyone writes their I just feel like screaming at them 'please just SHUT UP!!!!' Some of them are my close friends :blush: I literally feel like shutting myself away I can't even be around my parents for to long or they start to irritate me! It's my birthday in a few weeks and I just can't do anything for it as I can't stand the thought of pretending to be nice to a bunch of people... I turned into a grouch!!! :coffee:

I'm the opposite, I think everyone hates me and I keep crying about it haha x

I'm a mixture of both!!! Ha ha mega cow bag!!!! X

I've been on an emotional coaster the past week of finding out I'm pregnant, to thinking we lost it, to finding it was ok, to heavy bleeding and then finding it was ok again. Phew. And of course feeling sick, I just want to sleep! Lol, no such lick with oh working shift and three kids 3 and under already!

Everyone irritates me at the moment. Especially at work - customers REALLY annoy me and I just want to tell them to jog on but I have to be nice and smile! Grrr!

Everything and everyone irritate me...arggggg!!!! Its hard b/c I even get super irritated with my 2 small kids:( makes me sad:( and the pregnancy insomnia is not helping!!!

So I'm not alone in wanting to shout at everyone lol. I'm sooooo irritable I'm not sleeping well either and your right that doesn't help the situation! X

everyone annoys me. but thats no different to pre pregnancy :haha:
not putting a downer on it but ever since my dad struggled with cancer and sadly died, my outlook on life is majorly different and all these people moaning about a 'Monday morning' on facebook, just bugs me more!
Be thankful for everything you have and everyday you spend with the people you love.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->