Arghhhhh (moan alert lol)

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by snettyb, Apr 4, 2009.

1. snettyb

snettyb Well-Known Member

For the last 5 days i have been getting irregular pains that feel similar to very early labour. I rang the midwife on wednesday and she said it could be painful braxton hicks and to just keep an eye on it. Now i am just getting well ticked off with the whole situation coz i don't think i could put up with these pains for the next 4 weeks or so ontop of the bad back, clicky sore hips, sleepless nights, looking/feeling like a hippo and the fact that i'm soooooo fed up of the pregnancy game now :cry: I either want the pains to go or labour to start, thats not too much to ask.......is it? :blush: xx

2. kellysays2u

kellysays2u Guest

Hun its still a few weeks early for you to be having bubs. I hope the pain stops for you hun I know I have been having those pains as well as to bouts of nonprogressive labor for over ten hours each one with contractions being 10 minutes apart the next one at 7 minutes apart (not in the same day)... I have been in pain for weeks and I have wanted bubs out all along so we all know how you feel! Once your full term then bring on labor! Otherwise I hope the pain just stops for now.

3. Mummy&bump

Mummy&bump Well-Known Member

right there with u hun! its a right pain in the bum but u kno wat it does get a little easier! and if it makes u feel anybetter women that hav all these wee false alarms and contractions that jus sod of hav a shorter and easier labour, its the only thing holding me 2gether!

hope u feel better soon
    xx

4. sadiescooby

sadiescooby Well-Known Member

Yep, I was like that for about a week, day and night. It's just the body preparing and won't last too much longer for you.

Now I have no twinges whatsoever and everything has calmed down. At least I've caught up on my sleep.

5. princessttc

princessttc Well-Known Member

Yep ive had this for the past week or so... i know what u mean, i often think how will i do this for another 3 weeks and 4 days.....:hug:

6. iwantbebebad

iwantbebebad DS 11 - DD 23 Months!

I remember those final days with my son almost 10 years ago. Now trying for another and after reading your post I got some intriguing memories lol. I was ready to strip my own membranes with a coat hanger lol. My midwife finally stripped me at 3cm 5 days late but she was even mad about that. I had him with no drugs a few hours later. I wish you the best and hold that bebe in for a couple more weeks! Kisses!

7. dizzy duck

dizzy duck Mummy to Oliver

Aww hun, Im so sorry you are going through this and really hope it all settles down soon, take care :hugs: XX