arghhhhhhhh

kezzaside

Reaction score
I'm so angry! I gave my friend advice on getting pregnant abd now she is!!! Iv been trying longer :(

Sorry to hear that hon. Some people are just more fertile than others.

I have been trying since May. Two of my cousins and my brothers girlfriend all started trying in September...and all are pregnant. :cry:

It will be our time soon. :hugs:

Ugh. I know. That stuff drives me nuts. A couple my friends 'messed up' when using the rhythm method. Like come on!!

My 2 best friends just have to look at a sperm and they're pregnant! They both have 2 kids each and literally chose the exact months they wanted to conceive!

I know! They know we are TTC and just ASSUMED I would be pregnant by the end of the first cycle so are kinda suprised now I'm onto my second. Although they dont know it took 13months to conceive DS because at the time it was too much of a touchy subject to talk about so they think he was a happy accident lol.

Sorry you're upset Kezz....but it's good to see you!! :)

Sorry to hear that...annoying I know...My best friend started trying with me after I had already been trying for a year and got pregnant within 5 months...Of course I gave her all the trick I was trying and they worked for her...sadly we are still trying...She just had a healthy baby girl 11/11/11 and as much as I want to be over the moon happy for her, I'm still a little jealous and upset...I know our time will come as will yours...just keep your head up and I wish you lots of baby dust!

My friend and her boyfriend of 3 months figured that everyone else was having babies, and babies are fun...so they wanted one too. She has PCOS, and somehow convinced her doctor to put her on clomid before she even TRIED on her own and she caught on her first cycle.

They're now broken up...and she's still living at home with her parents and complaining about being tired all the time....grrrr. It makes me want to slap her upside the head.

I've been trying for a year with DH....but tried for a year with a previous boyfriend and suffered 2 miscarriages in that time....and now, i'm not ovulating. :( *sigh*

I feel ya. *hugz*

Im just so frustrated! I dont know what more to do. I dont even think im ovulating which is worrying me. I will book a doctors appointment today, if they have one xx

yep 14 cycles and counting for me...... SIL got pregnant first try, just posting up her 12 week sonograms.. One of my close friends got pregnant after we started trying and she's almost due :(

:cry: I'm afraid SIL will have the baby by the time I get pregnant...

Sorry to hear that Skoer! Wish you lots of baby dust! .. Its so frustrating isnt it :( .. Iv just booked a doctors appointment anyway!

Yep, definitely frustrating.. I'm on cycle 3 of my Clomid (I have an LPD), if we don't fall pg this time DH has to go in for an SA... fx'd we make it this cycle! lol

Luteal Phase Defect (or Defecit, I've heard it both ways) It's when your luteal phase is super short (less than 10 days) so the embryo doesn't have enough time to implant itself, you can have chemicals but it's highly unlikely you can get past that 10 day mark. There's a bunch of causes like low progesterone or not maturing your follicles or having weak follicles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->