Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Cat

Reaction score
I want to bloody move!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Why is it all taking so long!!! been 3 months so far. Our buyer has had her contracts for a month now and still not f'ing signed and sent them back, everyone is waiting on her. I have plumbers and removal people pressuring me for a date. And the whole family coming round for xmas, and I need to decorate first!!!!!

For F*** Sake. I want to phone this woman and tell her what an anoying cow she is being!!!! Holding every once else in the chain up. God I want to hit her!!!!

Sorry had to vent at my fraustration. Im going to call my solicotors now for an update, but Ireally dont think we will be getting our moving date of the 24th now :(

Oh no :(

My friend had a nightmare when she was moving - I won't mention how long :|

:hugs:

We had a similar problem with people taking ages to sign.
In the end we called our solicitor and she said she would contact the other people legal peoplea nd say that from next week, every extra week that we had to wait week would add a penatly clause on to the sale...

Funnily the docs arrived the next day signed!

Also make sure that it's not the estate agents messing around, as they might be holding off to make the sale go through for next year - as they may have reached their sales figures for this year, so any thing that they can get to go through for next yr is better for them.

Parkers did this to us, saying that the buyers were being slow, we got fed up and called the people who were buying our house and theyhad been told they were waiting for docs from us.. so we gave parkers a right b'll'ckin

We weren't moving, but we were buying a property, and after 14 months.....we pulled out!!!! :shock: All that hassle, blood, sweat & tears for nothing, and not to mention the money it cost!!! Bloody people!!

Right well I have called my solicitors and they got a letter from our buyers this morning, saying they are working to complete on the 24th as requested!!!

Holy Sh*t as good as the news is, I have a week and a half to get packed, change our suppliers and get everything orgnanised!!!!

Yeah!!!!! Time to run around like a tw*t!

Off you trott then :wink:

Good news tho hun! x

YAY!!! Great news. My auntie is really annoyed as they were supposed to be moving, just paid £675 (not sure what for) and have now found out the buyer can't get a mortgage afterall. They're not happy!

:D thats great - guess you wont have time to be in the games section now after all haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->