Argos have annoyed me!Advice please?=)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elliebump

Reaction score
My mum bought my DD a rose petal cottage for xmas,and we(my oh and i) were intending to buy the furniture for it.My mum got the house last friday for £55.
I checked on argos last night for the prices of the furniture we are going to get this weekend when i noticed the house is now £39.99 and if you buy 3 selected sets,you save £30.
So this means i could get the house,living room and kitchen set all for £62. I was thinking of getting my mum to return the house,then we only have to pay another £7 for the whole set.
However she paid with a voucher(one of those vouchers you can spend in most high street stores) so i'm not sure how they would refund it and if they would even accept it as a return. Other wise the two sets i want to buy would be £60 usually so its a big saving and would free up some money for other things. Sorry if this is confusing, any advice would be appreciated.Thanks :hugs:

They should refund it if you have the receipt. They will prob have to give you vouchers back though

https://www.argos.co.uk/static/StaticDisplay/includeName/ReturnsAndRefunds.htm

take it bk hun they will give her the voucher then take the voucher and the 7 and buy it alll x

Maybe reserve the cottage and furniture etcetera before you return your one though. Last thing you want is to return it and then find they are out of stock! Can't really say "well I just returned one, I'll take that please!"

Lol yeh, i just checked about to do that and they've changed the offer to "save £22 when buying 3 selected sets" which bumps it back up to £69.99. Typical luck of mine :dohh: x

yeah take it back but they have to offer a refund even if you just get it on an argos card

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"