Argos have annoyed me!Advice please?=)

Discussion in 'Santa's Grotto' started by Elliebump, Dec 18, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elliebump

Elliebump Well-Known Member

My mum bought my DD a rose petal cottage for xmas,and we(my oh and i) were intending to buy the furniture for it.My mum got the house last friday for £55.
    I checked on argos last night for the prices of the furniture we are going to get this weekend when i noticed the house is now £39.99 and if you buy 3 selected sets,you save £30.
    So this means i could get the house,living room and kitchen set all for £62. I was thinking of getting my mum to return the house,then we only have to pay another £7 for the whole set.
    However she paid with a voucher(one of those vouchers you can spend in most high street stores) so i'm not sure how they would refund it and if they would even accept it as a return. Other wise the two sets i want to buy would be £60 usually so its a big saving and would free up some money for other things. Sorry if this is confusing, any advice would be appreciated.Thanks :hugs:

2. special_kala

special_kala love my bugs

They should refund it if you have the receipt. They will prob have to give you vouchers back though

3. costgang

costgang Well-Known Member

id take it back

4. Jkelmum

Jkelmum Well-Known Member

take it bk hun they will give her the voucher then take the voucher and the 7 and buy it alll x

5. country_girl8

country_girl8 Well-Known Member

yeh they have to refund or exchange with a reciept

6. MummyJo

MummyJo Mummy to 2 girls!

Maybe reserve the cottage and furniture etcetera before you return your one though. Last thing you want is to return it and then find they are out of stock! Can't really say "well I just returned one, I'll take that please!"

7. Elliebump

Elliebump Well-Known Member

Lol yeh, i just checked about to do that and they've changed the offer to "save £22 when buying 3 selected sets" which bumps it back up to £69.99. Typical luck of mine :dohh: x

8. emilyjade

emilyjade mummy of two!

yeah take it back but they have to offer a refund even if you just get it on an argos card

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.