Argos!!!

MrsE

Reaction score
I'm fuming :evil:

On saturday I went into my local Argos store and order a Pool Table (Home delivery only) and a cover for it.
They had 2 cover in stock so I thought I'd pick it up there and then.

The guy at the till took my details for home delivery and charged me £4.95 :evil: and asked what day so I said can it be a saturday so he said another £2.95 for saturday delivery :evil:
I paid and waited but I didn't have have a ref no on the receipt for the cover so I asked another guy who said it'll be on your home delivery order.

No problems I thought...

Just had a phone call asking when I would like the Pool table delivered so I said it's already booked in for saturday.

Oh no it isn't thats just the cover.

The T*sser at the till had charged me £4.95 for standard Pool table delivery and £2.95 for the cover to be delivered on saturday when I could have picked it up for free W*nker.

Anyhow have told them to cancel the order and give me a full refund so they have for the pool table and then I had to ring another line to cancel the cover WTF I ordered them together why can't I cancel them together.

Then when I cancel the Cover and got a refund of the £2.95 the guy said I'd still be charged the standard £4.95 I was fuming. Told him there is no way and I want to speak to his superior as I want a full refund.
He agreed.

Lets just see what comes back into the bank. W*nkers :x

Sorry rant over, if you followed all that and understood it your better than me!

Cx

Just about understood that lol, hope they give you the full refund!

So do I AG or god help the person on the end of the phone if I don't. I'll rip their neck out :lol:

I'm feeling much calmer now.

Charm X

So do I AG or god help the person on the end of the phone if I don't. I'll rip their neck out :lol:

I'm feeling much calmer now.

Charm X

Think Argo staff are one rung up from MacDonlds staff (apologies to anyone who works in Argos!!)

well that guy was obviously a dork as you would have had to pay for them seperatly if you had one thing to collect from store and one on home delivery! also it doesnt always show you on the till which item if your buying more than 1 is available for the sat delivery coz not everything is!
the tills are really basic! i work at argos btw..oh and i used to be a customer care manager at Mcdonalds aswell... :p

Muahaha you sound as bad as me when it comes to refunds & shitty sales! :twisted:

TracyM said:
Think Argo staff are one rung up from MacDonlds staff (apologies to anyone who works in Argos!!)

i used to work at mcdonalds :shock: lmao :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->