Argument at work........

Oh for Petes sake - why do people insist on doing this? Just so you all know, and please feel free to tell me off :laugh2: i eat dippy eggs, soft cheese, nuts, pate, and practically every thing else they tell you not to. I also did in my first pregnancy.

If you want to eat a custard tart my lover then go for it!!! In fact where do you work? I'll have some delivered to you!!! :haha:

Oh for Petes sake - why do people insist on doing this? Just so you all know, and please feel free to tell me off :laugh2: i eat dippy eggs, soft cheese, nuts, pate, and practically every thing else they tell you not to. I also did in my first pregnancy.

If you want to eat a custard tart my lover then go for it!!! In fact where do you work? I'll have some delivered to you!!! :haha:

Oh you bad bad woman (only joking!!!). I also eat dippy eggs, I can't stand eggs that are fully cooked :sick:

Thanks for all your supportive comments everyone :)

How annoying!! It's true - the more you start showing the more people (complete strangers!!!!) will toss their "advice" at you!

Just :ignore:

I love dippy eggs! I've decided if this baby wants her food i shall give it to her =P, Crazy how people think they know everything when it comes to pregnancy lol. Eat up! enjoy ^.^ xoxo

Mw told me when I was pregnant first time round to not have fresh cream as its not pastrised, same as ice cream mans ice cream!
Same not allowed penut butter as it can cause a nut allery to the baby.
And no to runny eggs...

Well I had cream and peanut butter and my little man has no health problems or allergies!
I think its more of a genetic thing, so if you have a nut allery, well you wouldnt eat nuts anyway lol

Grrr... I had this last night on Facebook. I mentioned I had been eating a lot of peanut butter and a friend went mental at me!!

You can have cream and you can have eggs - just ignore them!

I asked my MD about the peanut butter thing and she burst out laughing asking "where do people get this stuff". I got lucky.. my doc says everything in moderation. It's all personal choice, and others should butt out, like we don't have enough stress worrying about our LO's!
PS. hope that tart was the best ever!! ;) :hugs:

It's amazing how people think they can interfere like that! Cream is only a risk if it's unpasteurised. It's your business what you eat so they should back off! x

That's funny. No. Cream or eggs? Ok, if it's unpastuerized or raw you shouldn't eat it... No one should, lol.

Twits lol.
You can eat nuts as long as there is no history of an allergy in direct family, nuts at all can increase risk of allergy to baby as they haven't been exposed.
Was told this by my DR, was like thankgod as I love Reec's cupcakes and peanut butter sarnies!

My OH told me i cant have custard tarts once, nearly punched him, i growled a bit:growlmad:. Custard tarts are the best ever

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->