Arguments

Jennc61284

Reaction score
This is technically my second pregnancy. I was pregnant last year, and had a miscarriage at 12 weeks. I'm extremely nervous being this is my first pregnancy since my miscarriage. Im 5 weeks along and my husband and I had a terrible argument tonight and I'm extremely nervous this can affect my pregnancy and something can go wrong. Is this normal? Does anyone else argue with their husbands??

Don't worry, it won't. I am ready to rip my DH apart.

My boyfriend and I argue like cats and dogs. Things are getting better now, but, we fought horribly while I was very early in my pregnancy. I went to my first prenatal appointment at 9 weeks and everything was okay, the baby had a strong heartbeat.

I know it is very stressful to fight while pregnant. The best thing you can do is take some deep breaths, distance yourself from the fight, and make sure you still do lots of self-care (eating right, relaxing, etc). :hugs:

We had a massive argument to end all arguments last week. As someone said to me, women have babies during war time, so...

Massive argument in my house the other week. To the point where i got so angry i was shaking, then my belly started aching as if the baby was telling me to calm down so i pulled myself together. All of that was over him huffing at me! Lol xx

Yes, I remember the night of the row my belly started cramping - I think due to singing for a living, I use my abs to yell too, to get extra volume :lol: Made me worry a bit but had my scan and everything's fine. Need to remember to stay calm, though; the cortisol's probably not good for the baby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->