Arhhh help!!!... Now with pic :)

Smile88

Reaction score
Hi ladies

I done 2 first response tests this morn; my AF is due Sunday. The first test showed a visible faint line. I still had the cup of urine beside me so thought, right I'll test again. Used the other test and it came up with a pretty non visa law faint line. You really really have to get up close to spot it. Actually looking at it again I would class it as neg. but the first one a very faint positive. How. An the same urine vary like this??

I no most of you will say wait a few days and test again however I'm a recurrent mc patient and have been told I need to find out in pregnant ASAP so I can be started on medication to try and prevent it happening again!!

Love to hear your thoughts :) xx

Update; just to explain the pic... you need to enlarge it to see... the right hand test was the first test with the faint line, and the left hand is the 2nd test with the next to no line xx

Attachments

• photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    17 KB · Views: 192
Sorry for the awful spelling... I blame the auto correction on my phone!!! :)

Oh that's a mind game for you isnt it?! Can you get down docs and get bloods done in order to get your meds in time? Good luck x x x

You got a faint BFP with one so maybe assume the second was faulty and go to the docs for the meds? FX for a clear :bfp: and a sticky bean.

I have the meds at home waiting for me :-/ (pessaries and twice a day Injections :( ... A scary thought!!!) ... I think im going to test again tomorrow morning and if any sort of faint begin to take them. It's very rare to get a false positive though right?

I would go to my doctors but they are useless they really are lol it will most prob take until Monday to get the blood results back!!

Thanks for replying xx

Yeh I thought so.

Well looks like I'll have to hold out till tomorrow morning now, damn it!!

Lol such stressful stuff!!

Good luck to you ladies :) xx

I would say that your first one is right... After all your more likely to get a faulty test than a false positive.
As the girls said get down to your docs ASAP and take your tests wit you.

GL hun FXed for you x

Thank you hun :) Im gonna call my gyno at lunch and hope they will squeeze me in for some bloods!!!

xx

I'd start the treatments today. If the line's stronger tomorrow, you won't regret it - and if there's no line then you haven't lost anything and you can get to your doctor to see if you've got faulty tests or not.

My thinking being that if you keep getting early miscarriages, it's better to be wrong by starting the treatment, than wrong by not starting. Good luck!

Thanks laodicean, im going to call up at lunch and see what they say. Im sure they will tell me to start the meds and then book me in for early next week!!

Good Luck to you :) x

To me the the negitiveish control line looks way more faint then the positive control line, so maybe something is wrong with that test. :) Congrats on You BFP!!!!

n'awwwww thank you ladies :)

Im not going to let myself get my hopes up, just encase!! And also because of the issues i've had in the past... but praying with these new meds i will be in for a smoother ride this time!

Good Luck to you all :) xx

I don't know about the medications & all that but I agree that you'd be more likely to have a faulty test than a false positive.

Also, if you're not happy with your doctor would it be possible to change to a different one? I did a couple of years ago & it was one of the best decisions I ever made.

Good luck & let us know what happens :)

i agree with the above post that the neg one has slightly less dye so i would go with the positive,congrats.xx

Hi again ladies,

Just to update you i phoned my gyno's pa who has said they class a faint positive as a general positive and to start on my meds right away, so I am going to start them tonight.

I was also told to call the EPU to book in for some bloods, which I have just done but am waiting for a Doctor to call be back with a date/time.

Felling very scared, especially after my last 3 mc's :-\ and also not feeling great about having to inject clexane twice a day for the entire 9 months but will do just about anything to get a sticky bean :)

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->