Arhhh help!!!... Now with pic :)

Hey sonnenshein :)

Tell me about your position... would love to hear your story :)

x

Well, I'm 13 DPO now. Been testing for a couple of days with BFNs. Before my OH went to work this morning he made me test. I did, and I think we got a very faint positive. I just don't know. I've posted pictures on here :) it's driving me crazy though, I'm tempted to see if my doctors will have me in today for a blood test but there's probably no point. I think there's more chance it's negative than positive.

The wait is horrible isnt it :(

Ive been told if you see any sort of positive line then its 99.9% correct; its very rare to get false positives and very common to get false negatives.

When is your af due?

I would defo call your doc and see if they can fit you in; its worth a try :)

I have just been to the hospital for bloods, i can call back after 6pm to get my results.

xx

Ive been told if you see any sort of positive line then its 99.9% correct; its very rare to get false positives and very common to get false negatives.

When is your af due?

I have just been to the hospital for bloods, i can call back after 6pm to get my results.

xx

AF's due either today or tomorrow, although I thought it was the 16th. I just feel so disheartened since the line is so barely visable. Could you have a look for me? Since you got a faint positive too, it'd be lovely to get your opinion. The pictures are on here, www.twitter.com/__Sonnenschein

I was feeling quite positive(lol) earlier and thought it was BFP but now, not so much. I've been sobbing away... haha. Silly me. I want to call the doctors but i just don't know if there's any point.

I've just taken a look, if i'm honest i have no idea :-\ its so hard to tell as the pictures are quite dark.

If you think there is a faint line there, there is a big chance there is a line there; has your OH taken a look at it??

Try not to get upset :( i no its frustrating at time, but you will get there and it will be so worth the wait.

I would hold out till tomorrow, test again in the am and if you feel its another faint line, defo call the docs to get it confirmed.

Wishing you lots of dust :):) keep me updated on how you get on xx

Yeah it's much easier to see IRL, OH has had a look and definitely see's it too. Ahhh :(

If you can both see it, i think it must be there :)

People do often talk about evaporation lines and stuff, i dont really no what that is?! maybe have a look into it just encase?!

My fingers are crossed for you :) test again in the morn xx

Evaps are mostly with blue dye tests which is why i tend to go with pink dye tests. I have a doctor calling me any time in the next two hours. Ahh i wanted to go in, not be told over the phone to test again tomorrow. Useless :p

I just spoke to a doctor, he said a line is a line. Barely there or very obvious, it makes no difference. But now i feel like AF's about to arrive. Ahhh! This will drive me crazy :p

Honestly hun, try not to stress out!!!
It wont get you anywhere... put it to the back of your mind, enjoy your evening and test right away tomorrow morning :)

Good Luck ... fingers x'ed

xx

Honestly hun, try not to stress out!!!
It wont get you anywhere... put it to the back of your mind, enjoy your evening and test right away tomorrow morning :)

Good Luck ... fingers x'ed

xx

Thank you :) an evening of housework for me to keep my mind off it. Excitinggg... haha.

waiting to hear your results at 6pm!! the right hand test definitely looked + to me. It can be that some tests are less sensitive than others (even same brand and same packet) so that could be why only one test showed a line!
sonnenshein, you could post your test on the pregnany test gallery on here, there are good line spotters over there!!
good luck to you both!

Thanks Hollywoodmum :) my gyno doc said to take it as a positive :) I think it's just to confirm, they also want me to go back Sunday for more blood to check the HCG is rising as it should be!!

Just about to go home and do my first clexane injection ... My word I'm scared :-/ xx

I hope the Injections work for you! Can't imagine hqving to do that... Where do you have to inject it?

I have to do it twice daily into either my tummy or to my thigh!!
I'm just reading the enclosed leaflet now!!... Looks scary!! I've also read its painful :(

I'm going to wait to speak to the hospital about my bloods and if all good news prepare myself and give it ago... Eeeek scary stuff !!!

Xc

They both look pos to me..the one on the right is def a bfp. One can have more dye then the other...congrats =)

Hi ladies

I done 2 first response tests this morn; my AF is due Sunday. The first test showed a visible faint line. I still had the cup of urine beside me so thought, right I'll test again. Used the other test and it came up with a pretty non visa law faint line. You really really have to get up close to spot it. Actually looking at it again I would class it as neg. but the first one a very faint positive. How. An the same urine vary like this??

I no most of you will say wait a few days and test again however I'm a recurrent mc patient and have been told I need to find out in pregnant ASAP so I can be started on medication to try and prevent it happening again!!

Love to hear your thoughts :) xx

Update; just to explain the pic... you need to enlarge it to see... the right hand test was the first test with the faint line, and the left hand is the 2nd test with the next to no line xx

I can see a real positive line in the first test even though its faint. I struggle to find a line in the second test but it could be, that you did not carry out the second test well. I am due sunday as well and got two faint positives this afternoon on two different brands. I know its expensive but if you want too, you could test again tomorrow with two different cheapies if you can find them. I bet the line will be stronger then. GL

When is your af due?

xx

AF's due either today or tomorrow, although I thought it was the 16th. I just feel so disheartened since the line is so barely visable. Could you have a look for me? Since you got a faint positive too, it'd be lovely to get your opinion. The pictures are on here, www.twitter.com/__Sonnenschein

I was feeling quite positive(lol) earlier and thought it was BFP but now, not so much. I've been sobbing away... haha. Silly me. I want to call the doctors but i just don't know if there's any point.

I see a clear line in one of the pictures although they are quite dark but ive got very sharp eyesight and i have no doubt about the line. GL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->