Arhhh help!!!... Now with pic :)

Hey ladies :)

I spoke to the hospital and I have a HCG level of 25... This is still very low but does indeed mean at the moment I am pg :) I'm not getting my hopes at all up as I've done this every time before and ended up with bad news :( I have to go back for bloods Sunday afternoon to see if the levels have doubled as they should have.

With reference to the meds, I've been told to start them right away... The clexane I sat with in hand for a good hour and ended up having to get my oh to inject it as I really didn't have it in me... However I'm pleased to say it didn't hurt one bit!!

Thanks for all your help an support today ladies, its such a help!!
I'll keep you all updated with my results on Sunday!!

Good luck to you all :) xx

I can see a real positive line in the first test even though its faint. I struggle to find a line in the second test but it could be, that you did not carry out the second test well. I am due sunday as well and got two faint positives this afternoon on two different brands. I know its expensive but if you want too, you could test again tomorrow with two different cheapies if you can find them. I bet the line will be stronger then. GL

Hey lubuto

I've been told by numerous people today including the Dr that any positive line (faint or bold) is 99.9% accurate!! test again tomorrow with fmu and see if it's any darker!!

Big fat congrats to you :) xx

I've no idea about the numbers, but fx it is 50+ by sunday!!
don't envy you the injections - at least it didn't hurt!

Me either ... It's all gobbledygook isn't it. She just said it is prob so low because of how early I would be... But we'll see!!

And no, I can see these injections going to be a nightmare... Hopefully after the first few I'll be used to them :)

How are you getting on holywood mum? When are you due to test? X

I've made a date with myself to test on the 28th - still AGES away... but I got myself so wound up last month by testing early... so really going to try and hold off til then! I should be 11-12 dpo by then, so hopefully that would be a reasonable indication (got bfp with dd2 at 12 dpo, didn't test til 2 days late with dd1 - how did i ever manage that!?)

Just keep yourself busy and the 28th will fly round :) I have always been pretty good with holding out, I hate all this testing early stuff, it's only because my gyno wanted to catch the pregnancy ASAP to start the meds I have done it!! But testing early causes so much stress and unsureness.... Who ever said this ttc malarkey was easy eh??!!!

Good luck with testing hun :) x

To be honest I see a pink line on both! How long was the urine sitting in the cup for before you took the second one? Sometimes the urine wont work correctly when it's been sitting around too long.

Bah didn't read the whole thread...Lol

I can see a real positive line in the first test even though its faint. I struggle to find a line in the second test but it could be, that you did not carry out the second test well. I am due sunday as well and got two faint positives this afternoon on two different brands. I know its expensive but if you want too, you could test again tomorrow with two different cheapies if you can find them. I bet the line will be stronger then. GL

Hey lubuto

I've been told by numerous people today including the Dr that any positive line (faint or bold) is 99.9% accurate!! test again tomorrow with fmu and see if it's any darker!!

Big fat congrats to you :) xx

Thanks again. I did another test this morning and its a bit stronger though still faint, than it was yesterday.

Attachments

• line.jpg
    line.jpg
    4.2 KB · Views: 38
I'm pretty sur I can see a line too :)
I would call and make an appointment with your doctor to confirm!!
Yay xx

Just updating...

I've just been for my 2nd lot of bloods; I have to wait till late tonight or possibly tomorrow for thes results, it's going to draggggg :(

The lady that done it was awful, she had to do it twice and now my arm is still no painful ... And normally blood tests don't bother me at all :-/

X

Oh, that wait will be agony I'm sure! Hope you can distract yourself In the meantime!

Hey hun have you got your results back? Good luck

hey hun...looks like 2BFP's to me...m soooooooo thrilled for you...hav got ur results back yet?

Hi guys,

I got a call from the EPU this morning and blood levels had risen from 24 to 77; he said this is good as its more than doubled but is still low. My period would of only been due today, so i'm hoping this is why they may be so low.

The EPU are now referring me back to the RMC which i'll call on my lunch as im currently stuck at work; really confused where i'll go from here, i was hoping they would get me back in this week for more blood but doesnt look that way :-\

Still not going to let myself get my hopes up though lol; Its such a nervy time :(

Congratssss MummyWant2be... im realllly pleased for you :) h&h 9 months :) xx

*That should say risen from 25 to 77, sorry!! xx

Sounds like a good sign to me! Keep us updated & good luck! :dust:

Umm they are going ok; i can see what people mean by they get used to them, and i've only had 6 so far! Its just a pain that my OH has to do them, i wish i could do them myself but i don't even like watching him put the needle in let alone do it myself... his away next week for a few days with work so i need to figure something out lol!!

The pessaries are a bit of a nightmare too ;-\

Either way, which ever way this pregnancy decides to go atleast I have had the experience of the meds to know not to be sorry worried about it next time!!

I have just phoned my RMC and they seemed a little unsure about what they do with me next, so just waiting on a call back!! Nothing is every straight forward is it!!!

Recurrent Miscarriage Clinic ... sorry should of put that in :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->