Arhhh help!!!... Now with pic :)

wow congrats!! those numbers sound promising :) I wish you all the luck in the world. please keep us updated! hugs

oh no, i meant congrats to youuuuuu smile88...i am not preggas just yet :nope: i am still awating AF...but still not here :coffee:...she's trying to mess with me, i've made a promise to DH that I won't test until I am 2weeks late...i really pray she keeps away from me!

sounds really promising...i'm sure those niddles will all be worth it in the end...:winkwink:

hi just wanted to say that last time i was pregnant (had my lil boy 5 months ago now) i had also had ealry blood test and my doc said it was really low but i was oregnant and it made me panic but like u my nuimbers increased and it was just due to the fact of how early i was so im sure its the same for you and i have a healthy perfect yet premature baby :) wish u all the luck in the world and hope egg is double sticky :) xxxx

Haha oops sorry mummywant2be I think I got a bit muddled up there!! But testing late is good, I normally ALWAYS wait until I miss my period before testing, it's just so much easier and you get a straight answer... Rather than faints or false negatives!! I think it's good your holding out, the wait will be worth it :)

And thanks Kimbotrav; I love hearing similar stories!! I just wish I was going back for some more blood today, it's so annoying not knowing what's going on!! In taking pessaries which basically will stop the body from bleeding so even of I was having a miscarriage I wouldn't be aware of it because the pessaries will stop the bleed!!

Arh man, it's all so frustrating lol!! I just need to keep call!!

Still no call back from RMC so will call again on my lunch to see what happens with me next!! :)

yup guess it's just me and the waiting :coffee: now the tricky part is not stressing about it, and trying soooooooooooooo hard not to symtom spot...although now, thiking about it, i do not have any symtoms of AF or preggies...:shrug:

try not to stress about it hun, we are here for u...:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Arhh thanks hun :) it's so reassuring having this site!!!

By the way with all y pregnancies (even though none have been successful) I've never had any symptoms at all besides a missed period!! So don't count yourself out just based on that :)

Oh im so bloody frustrated with the RMC; I called yesterday as i mentioned due to the EPU passing me back over to them. I spoke to my gyno pa who told me she wasnt sure what they would do with me next so she would speak to someone and call me back. I got no call back so called her today on my lunch, she said an appointment had been made for me next week at the RMC to follow up the pregnancy (if all is still ok by then obviously) and that she would call me back with the date... STILL NO CALL BACK!! I've just tried to call her and shes now finished for the evening!!! What is it with these people not calling back!!! ARHHHHH!!

Sorry, Rant Over :) xx

Oh im so bloody frustrated with the RMC; I called yesterday as i mentioned due to the EPU passing me back over to them. I spoke to my gyno pa who told me she wasnt sure what they would do with me next so she would speak to someone and call me back. I got no call back so called her today on my lunch, she said an appointment had been made for me next week at the RMC to follow up the pregnancy (if all is still ok by then obviously) and that she would call me back with the date... STILL NO CALL BACK!! I've just tried to call her and shes now finished for the evening!!! What is it with these people not calling back!!! ARHHHHH!!

Sorry, Rant Over :) xx

Very frustrating!! keep on top of her call her first thing in the morning x

Grrr, i feel your frustration there - I hate it when people can't just do what they say they're going to do...

I no, tell me about it... Especially 2 days in a row!!
Oh well... Back to chasing her up again tomorrow :) xx

The wait is horrible isnt it :(

Ive been told if you see any sort of positive line then its 99.9% correct; its very rare to get false positives and very common to get false negatives.

When is your af due?

I would defo call your doc and see if they can fit you in; its worth a try :)

I have just been to the hospital for bloods, i can call back after 6pm to get my results.

xx

Hi, I hope you dnt mind me joining your thread, its jus that im experiencing the same thing at the moment and im so confused and nervous. Yesterday (9dpo) I was messing around an poas opk one and got a positive so today iv done a pg test and it had the most faintest line ever so I jus do not know what to think:nope: any advice or pretty much anything any one can say to me, I would be really grateful :flower:

Hey kat82

As you can see from my post I had this last week!
Friday I was 3 days early for my period got the faintest of lines and started to panic not knowing what was happening; I was told any line (faint or not) is 99% positive. I went straight to the hospital for bloods which confirmed the pregnancy.

I would either give you doctor a call and ask for some bloods or take another test tomorrow and see if it's the same or possibly darker :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->