Arizona??

I live in Show Low eight now, but I am moving to Phoenix in December, an I am due in May. When are you due? :)

I moved to phoenix area a week ago for Dh's work, live in Scottsdale. I'm nearly 28 weeks pregnant with a little girl and would love to meet some new people as currently know no-one here:dohh:

Hi! I live in the central phoenix area, trying to conceive number 1.

I live in the Tucson area. I have two boys ages 20 months and 5 months.

I live in North Phoenix, 8weeks p/g with #2. Would love to get to know some other mommies close by!

Hi Nichole! I'm in Central Phx. I'm 13 weeks with #1! How old is your first baby?

My first is almost 13 months! Her name is Saharrah :)

How long have you been in PHX? DH and I have been for about 3 years, but no family in town and none of our friends have kids so I'm definitely interested in meeting some mommies!

I've lived here for 18 years! 1 girl that I grew up with has a 2 year old, but I'm not very close to her, so we don't talk much. My best friend is p/g with her 2nd (she lost the first one 2 weeks before due, very devastating) and is a couple of months ahead of me. My other best friend is due 2 days after me. So, I know a few girls, but it's always nice to meet more. The more the merrier.

That is great that you will have friends with babies so close in age! I do have two friends who are ttc currently, so I am hopeful I'll have some friends with babies at the same time as me as well. But I agree, the more the merrier!

Do you work outside the home or do you stay home with your little one? I work now, but plan to stay home once the baby is born.

Currently I'm working full time (darn economy). But, I too, plan on staying home after this one. Hopefully.

I don't live in AZ anymore but used to live in Prescott. I love AZ so much I even have an Arizona biking jersey I wear all the time (when I'm cycling, of course!). Wish I was still there..... :thumbup:

I have lived in AZ my whole life! I'm born and raised in Chandler, but am now in Yuma, AZ where my husband is stationed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->