• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Around 5 weeks 3 days pregnant and not feeling pregnant!

janeywaney

Reaction score
Hi guys,

Just wondered if anyone is going through the same as me at the moment.

I am around 5 weeks 3 days and this morning woke up and bbs not feeling as tender as they were yesterday and just been feeling generally negative about the whole thing the last few days.

Just feel like i'm not really pregnant and i'm lying when I tell people! I know I definitely am but just cannot wait to be out of the worry period and actually start having a bump! Hoping then that I will feel more positive about it.

My pregnancy last month was a chemical and you read so many stories about repeat mc's that you can't help but worry.

Just hoping to hear some positive words from others in a similar position I guess.

Thanks for reading! x

I was exactly the same and felt like a fraud. I kept reading that it would kick in at 6 weeks and didnt believe it but omg I wish I hadnt wished to feel sick as now another 6 weeks on its been constant. Try not to worry x x

Congratulations on your pregnancy!

It is completely normal for symptoms to come and go, particularly at this stage and is nothing to worry about. My symptoms didn't really kick in until 7-8 weeks, enjoy feeling good while it lasts! :)

Snap! I am 5 + 5 and don't feel pregnant at all! for a week or so I had really sore boobs, cramping, emotions all over the place etc and now I nothing... apart from being a bit moody as I gave up smoking and think the cravings are starting to kick in! x

Don't worry! I never really felt a thing either.. until around 3-4 days ago. Then the sickness hit me like crazy! It'll come! Good luck

Same here mine kicked in at 6 weeks I feel awful. My belly feels full of air but eating makes me feel sick , I'm still spotting a week later , my entire back aches and the lower of my stomach has a constant dull pain. Enjoy it while you can you may even be one of the lucky ones. My friends wife is 6 months and never had a single symptom

Thanks so much for all of your replies guys, they all really helped me feel better! I think it's just because I started getting symptoms i.e sore bbs, fatigue and just assumed it would gradually get worse, not just stop!

Roll on 6 weeks! This seems to be the magic number!

Good luck to you all on your journeys x

It's hard to judge , some ppl find their symptoms ease as hormones balance out not everyone gets worse. Trust me you do not want the sickness lol

Ha! I know, I am crazy for wanting the sickness! At least a crazy craving or something will do! x

I only found out today and I feel the same! I'm around 5 weeks but thinking back to my DS I was sick threw out and I think it started at around 7-8 weeks with symptoms x

Aw bless don't you worry it wont be too long before you get a bump and start feeling baby . Early pregnancy symptoms suck big time . Last time was the worst I was throwing up even by my dating scan only to find I'd lost it 4-5 wks so u suffered all that for nothing lol . Just relax and use this time to enjoy and stuff your face incase appetite goes :) xx

Congratulations Miss Rhead! Thanks for your input, hope your sickness isn't so bad this time around x

rpp that's awful! Sorry you had to go through that. Yes operation stuff face quick is well underway! lol x

i honestly didnt feel 100% pregnant until 7-8 wks...before then all i had was sore boobs/nipples

I read somewhere that many people don't get symptoms till much later. I think my sister was about 9-10 weeks in before she started to show symptoms.

Hey,
Im 5/6 weeks pregnant and have been experiencing pregnancy symptoms such as sore boobs, morning sickness and back ache, however these past few days i have felt nothing! so its kind of taken the constant reminder of being pregnant away, i think your possibly just finding hard to believe your pregnant... its such a shock to me but im counting my blessings! as of you feeling the need to prove to others your pregnant i know exactly how you feel, i have no obvious symptoms and no baby bump but right now i keep thinking i don't need to prove anything, i shouldn't be worrying about others opinions, as long as yourself and baby are healthy that's all that truly matters! if you want to talk more or share storys add me on facebook - leesh berry. hope my rambling helped a little, best wishes x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"