around 6 weeks, early scan..heartbeat?

MamaTo2Girls

Reaction score
Hello! So I have an early ultrasound scheduled for thursday. I will be either exactly 6 weeks or 5 weeks and 6 days. Very worried i won't hear a heartbeat and then will have to worry until next time. Have any of you heard the heartbeat this early? If so, how many bpm? Thanks!

I was 6+3 by measurements and we saw and heard a strong 125bpm.. At 8+4 baby measured 8+6 and it was 179bpm :)
Good luck with your scan.. Fx you can see a heartbeat.

Thats great! Congrats to you. Thank you... I hope we do too! :thumbup:

I had my first scan yesterday. I thought I was 6+1 (according to do the date I ovulated), but baby measured 6+5 with a good little heart rate. You never know! I went in prepared that I may not see a heartbeat and may have to do follow up. Best of luck!

you guys are all a little further along than me. Im just very unsure at only being at exact 6 weeks. Just gotta hope for the best i guess and be prepared that i may not hear it. Everything should be fine though. Thanks ladies.

I had a scan at 6+1, but measured 6+0. We saw (and heard) the heartbeat of the baby (which looked like a grain of rice)- 108bpm. They said it was a bit low but weren't concerned at all because it was so early.
(2 weeks later it was strong and definitely in the normal range at 167!)

I was 6+1 and we saw the heartbeat. Baby measured 5+6.
Previously, we saw the hb at 6+4, baby measured one day behind.
We weren't told the bpm.

I had a scan with my previous pregnancy at 6+3 and we heard the HB, but don't be alarmed if you don't, it's still so early x

I heart the heartbeat TODAY at 6 weeks 5 days. :) It was loud and clear!

Had a scan at 5+6, couldnt hear hb. Got my 8w scan tomorrow, hoping its all ok! Its been a long two week wait! Good luck, hopefully you get to hear the hb, i know how upsetting it can be not hearing it but remember its still early xx

I had a scan today at 6+1 and saw a lovely strong heartbeat, so its very possible that you'll see something.

The sonographer did say though that its very common to not be able to pick it up through the abdominal scanner, so don't worry if they don't get it straight away. Good luck for your scan!

oh yes, there was a gestational sac, a yolk sac and start of fetal pole i guess but no heartbeat. I go back again this thursday.

Wishing you the best for Thursday. My first scan was at 6 weeks exact and we could see a flicker of the heartbeat but didn't hear it until much later.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->