Around 6dpo, anyone else? Symptoms?

Kaymumof2

Reaction score
Hi all

Think I'm around 6dpo and had some strange feelings and wondered if anyone else does or felt the same? Be nice to have some cycle buddies:)

Current symptoms

Nausea
Feeling like I always have acid
Cramping/pinching
Strange taste in the mouth

Surely it's too early to mean anything?

I am 6 DPO today too!! So far I haven’t really felt anything except the last two days I have been SOOOOOO gassy it’s disgusting. Poor husband and kids honest to god. Today I also felt some intense punching/cramps so we shall see! When do you plan to test? This your first?

Wow that is great that your on the same dpo! Lol poor hubby and kids. Definitely get what saying about cramping and the random pinching is soooo odd! No idea what is going on there. Trying to hold out till the weekend as I doubt anything will show before then. You? Nope this will be number 3

8dpo and no symptoms.

I had a lot of pulling pain with my first so I'm feeling out this month.

I think I’m about 6DPO too!

I’ve had no real symptoms until today; sore bbs, fatigue, feel like I’m getting a cold-oh and I’ve been really gassy the past few days too! These are the same symptoms I’d get before AF so it could just be that...

This is our second month TTC #1. I’ll probably start testing around 9DPO, when are you both testing?

I’ve had no real symptoms until today; sore bbs, fatigue, feel like I’m getting a cold-oh and I’ve been really gassy the past few days too! These are the same symptoms I’d get before AF so it could just be that...

This is our second month TTC #1. I’ll probably start testing around 9DPO, when are you both testing?
That's the only problem isn't it that af and pregnancy can all be pretty similar! But all the signs look promising! May cave and test over the weekend but still think that is too early to show anything. You?

That's the only problem isn't it that af and pregnancy can all be pretty similar! But all the signs look promising! May cave and test over the weekend but still think that is too early to show anything. You?

I have some cheap tests I bought online so think I might start testing on Thursday...although they’ll probably not show anything that early, I’m just very impatient 😜

Lol you never know you may get the start of your bfp! Good luck and let me know how it goes. I'm gonna wait as long as I can, which probably won't be long lol

I will do 😊 Hope it all goes well for you too, fingers crossed!

Wow that is great that your on the same dpo! Lol poor hubby and kids. Definitely get what saying about cramping and the random pinching is soooo odd! No idea what is going on there. Trying to hold out till the weekend as I doubt anything will show before then. You? Nope this will be number 3

This will be 3rd pregnancy 4th baby! i had a set of twins.

I have some cheap tests I bought online so think I might start testing on Thursday...although they’ll probably not show anything that early, I’m just very impatient 😜

I am trying to hold out until Thursday too! its hard just doing that lol

I believe im 6 dpo hate to say this but we were not TTC right now. I just had my 2nd baby boy 3 months ago and we had a opps 2 days before i believe O happened (based on cm and o pain) so far no symptoms. Im sending all my baby dust to you ladies in hope you get the bfps and not me right now. We will def love another blessing but i would much prefer you ladies get blessed.

Wow twins thats incredible! Arent we brave to try for more lol I get the urge to poas but would just be a waste of a test. Bfn for sure lol

I think I’m about 8/9 DPO today. Took a test his morning :bfn: My symptoms have pretty much all gone apart from fatigue so think I’m probably out this month, although hopefully it’s just still too early :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->