Arrg

Suz

~ I are a Nerd ~
Reaction score
:? Hello....My name is Suz....and Im addicted to my computer. I have been forced into computern addict rehab but then checked my self out after only 24 hours then shaved all my hair off and got some tatoos. Then went back to rehab then checked myself out again. Now I am going back in to rehab all because my stupid computer has a stupid bug. My shrink cant figure out what is wrong so I snuck out and am on my shrinks lap top. Just wanted to let you all know that Im still alive and should be good to go soon. :?

Miss you all Suz!

https://www.augk18.dsl.pipex.com/Smileys/tongue.gif

Glad I can crack you up. Computer is still broken but getting my BnB fix using my husbands lap top. Nice hubby. This is very rare for him to let me touch his lap top. But I think he is just being nice because he got some last night....... :lol:

Suz said:
Glad I can crack you up. Computer is still broken but getting my BnB fix using my husbands lap top. Nice hubby. This is very rare for him to let me touch his lap top. But I think he is just being nice because he got some last night....... :lol:
thats a fair deal, you thouch his laptop and you get to thouch his other laptop...

[/quote]
thats a fair deal, you thouch his laptop and you get to thouch his other laptop...[/quote]

LMAO!! like it ...

Make sure you give him "Extra" suz .... God knows what you'll get in return lol

xxx

Sure enough, I make that post and run off to use the ladies room and he took away his computer. :? What a but head. :?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->