arrgghh going crazy now!

LittlePickle

Reaction score
oookay.... I really need to get a grip. aches in lower abdomen are still here despite hot bath. but not worse.
Still freezing cold and cannot warm up
CM still creamy and quite a bit of it.
and to top it off, OH came into bathroom whilst i was in the tub and said, quite out of the blue, I never noticed your nipples being darker bfore... do they do that?
Don't know if I can wait to test... Friday seems a long way away!
I'd love a glass of vino right now! Geez!

aw hon, you're not going crazy!
I'm pretty sure nipples do darken with hormonal changes. My OH swears mine change with my periods but since I don't pay attention to my breasts unless they hurt or (god forbid) grow, which also happens with every periods for me, I haven't actually noticed it.

I'm on 15dpo and haven't tested yet!!! If I test and it's negative then a few days later I get my period, I get annoyed with myself for wasting a perfectly good test because I was impatient! LOL! But if that kinda thing doesn't bother you... I say pee away! LOL!

You can do it!!! Must not test, dont make me come stick something up there so you cant pee.

aww so sorry that you're feeling like this! Friday will be here before you know it, then you can test away! :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"