Arrgghhhhhh PLEASE HELP!!!!

dollych

Reaction score
My 16 month Lo has always been a great sleeper. He started sleeping through the night from 3 months old (apart from a couple of nights when he was teething)
He's teething at the moment. He's waking up at about 2.30am every morning and not going back to sleep. This has been going on for a week now and I'm shattered :sleep: I go into his room and give him calpol and Ashtons powders and this settles him. He starts to go back to sleep but as soon as i walk out of the room he cries. This continues for 2 hours. I've tried everything, lying him back down in his cot again, rubbing his head to soothe him, leaving him to cry alone for 10 minutes e.t.c I've even resorted to giving him a bottle but he just won't go back to sleep and just cries and cries!!!.:shrug:
I gave in last night and picked him up, this setttled him but as soon as i put him back in his cot he cried again!!!.:cry:
I'm just worried it's something other than teething and he's gone from being my perfect little sleeper into a nightmare. PLEASE HELP ME!!!. Any advice would be great x

Any advice at all before bed time approaches???. I'm dreading tonight and just wanted to know if any of you have been through this with your Lo's??. Im at my wits end!!!.
Thanks in advance xx

no advice really i'm afraid. My son is 14 months old and although he's never been a great sleeper, the last week has been horrendous thanks to his cough/cold/teething/conjunctivitis. In fact, i'm reading this on my phone to distract myself from my tears because i've just tried to put him down again now and instantly his cot radar went off and he woke up crying. I know its because he's ill but i work full time and i'm sooooo tired :( Hope you get sorted soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->