Arrgh I really am pregnant dammit!!

I bet your baby will be cuter anyway so she can shove it! lol :)

I have a friend doing that now too, if I weren't such a nice person I'd tell her where to shove it. Not every pregnancy is the same although she's figuring I'll end up spending my entire pregnancy in pain and whining like a bitch (excuse my language) just because she did/is.
I can't make a status on facebook expressing any kind of emotion over the baby without her telling me it's going to go downhill fast. Seriously close to telling her to stick her head where the sun don't shine.

*edit* sorry for the rant, she's been bugging me for a while and I needed to vent.

I know how you feel and hopefully once she has her baby she's too busy to bother and lets you enjoy your pregnancy.

haha welcome to my world darling!!! BOTH MY SISTERS ARE/WERE PREGNANT! my bestfreind has just given birth a few of my not so close friends are pregnant and well everyone i know has either got kids or is preggas and its all "hhaa you have all this to look forward to.. wait till you get the morning sickness.. wait till the strtching pain..
omg its so anoying!!! i have had no morning sickness and no stretching pain. i am 22 weeks for god sake! and then its wait till you cant have any sleep! those sleepless night will kill ya"!!! well no shit! i know what i have in store for myself!!! thats y i got pregnant!! hopefully my kid wont be a lil shit like yours! hehe
so yea babe i feel the exact same as you!!!!
big hugs!!!
xoxo

Hehe...this made me think of my FOBs sister! She isn't pregnant but she has a little toddler....everytime I make a status on FB about pregnancy she comments saying how its gonna get worse. For example I put something like "suzanne is wondering where this lovely hair is that pregnancy is supposed to bring" so she commented that her hair fell out and still is. Another one I can't remember what I'd said exactly but I think I was joking that I would have a small baby (kidding myself!) but her comment was "I'm glad Mia was early as I was told she woulda been 9lb if she'd gone full term" IT WAS A JOKE!!!!!

Arghhh!

Also my best friend isn't pregnant and never has been but everytime I make a slight complaint about pregnancy... like not sleeping for instance her reply is that she is ten times worse and "I'm not even pregnant"!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! I thought people were supposed to be more considerate towards pregnant ladies hehe!

xxx

ahhhh people annoy me so much :p all my friends with kids, all they can say to me about ANYTHING im feeling is, oh its going to get A LOT worse '' just you wait *patronising laugh goes here*. Grrr!
Chin up babe xxx

let's hope all your friends don't come on here haha x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back