arrghhh

M

Maman

someone on here has really really really annoyed me!!! yes im annoyed about a stupid forum and someone i dont even know. :growlmad:

i think most of you ladies are lovely but you know if i dont like you as ive either told you or i completely ignore you, but when someone makes a post, doesnt get the responses they want so goes to another part of the forum to call anyone who responded names.... arrggghhh. cowardice! yes i saw it and heres my response!!!
:bike::pop:

Calm down hun they are not worth it! some people are just idiots! I want to no who ur talking about now :haha: (hope it's not me lol) x

:( Id agree, theyre not worth it. I wont visit one area of this forum as 2 people p*ssed me right off so I just stay away now. In fact, I blocked them so if they post anywhere, I cant see them anymore :)
X

oh no thats awful!! did they call you any names or do you mean in general?? I don't think it's worth you stooping down to their level hun!! I had a bit of a nasty response to one of my posts once about exhaustion and I was really hurt by it but try not to let this get to you x

I was practically kicked of a thread that I had started almost a year ago..they said I was a drama queen for venting about me and hubby when we had our little squabbles..so I was just like..whatever..and left..I talk to a few of the girls on there on MSN and facebook otherwise Im over it..its soo much like highschool sometimes lol..

Oooh sorry to hear this Maman, there is some sillyness on here at time, sometimes it can be entertaining but at other times really annoying. Chin up Xxx

Wow, I went through your posts to see who you were talking about.. Thats pretty pathetic of her. I have to wonder how old she is :shrug:

I just had a look at the post, that is quite pathetic.

You're not supposed to really make threads like this as it just fuels the fire even more. best thing to do is to just report the said person to a mod and admin will review them and take action if needed :)

I know who your talking about, she has really annoyed me too. Leave her in her own ignorant bliss, if she's going to be that superficial she's not worth bothering with.
I know how you feel though..I felt so angry after I had read that post :nope:
:flower: xx

hmmm i know i shouldnt have made this thread but just couldnt help myself, i felt sooo irritated at the time... like one of those ahhh lets leave the computer and have a little walk round moments lol i really felt for one of the other posters in particular then to see what had been written...

oh well lets us lot stick together :D i like everyone thats posted here so far lol

hmmm i know i shouldnt have made this thread but just couldnt help myself, i felt sooo irritated at the time... like one of those ahhh lets leave the computer and have a little walk round moments lol i really felt for one of the other posters in particular then to see what had been written...

oh well lets us lot stick together :D i like everyone thats posted here so far lol

Eh, you didn't call her out by name or even link the post or anything - I don't see anything wrong with venting even if it's about someone on here :thumbup:

doesnt take a genius to find out who though LOL

:shrug: Far as I can tell, she didn't seem to hold her tongue talking about those of us who didn't agree in her thread so balls to her :thumbup: :happydance:

:shrug: Far as I can tell, she didn't seem to hold her tongue talking about those of us who didn't agree in her thread so balls to her :thumbup: :happydance:

I agree, according to her were all psycho's, and she pities our "precious LO's" so I don't see why we shouldn't talk about it :shrug:

I won't be talking to her that's for sure if that's what she thinks about us!!!

All I'm going to say is.... If its who I think it is then I agree with you completley, And the thread also made me quite angry/emotional. People should have respect when they post on sites like this, And like the sayings go - "think before you speak" & "If you have nothing nice to say, Dont say anything atall" :) xx

I saw the thread she posted and was like... Yeahno, not even gonna GO THERE. She is so not worth it. But yes, those are the type of posters that ruin it for me too. :( I would just like to say that I really enjoy reading your posts though!

thanks hot tea, the feeling is mutual, you ladies are a nice bunch :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->