Arrrgggghhhh . . . . I've Made it! woo! :-D

ashnbump

Mum to Kara & Pregnant!
Reaction score
today is the day i honestly never thought i'd see, it really is a HUGE milestone, and i'm so so so so so so glad to have made it this far - TODAY I AM VIABLE!!!!!! :happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
i know these are pointless threads, but its only you ladies who really understand what a huge day today is!

Bring on the next milestone - double digits lol!

Cant wait to see my little princesses toes (they are gonna be so tiny and cute) i love her so much already, and i love that she's gving me a good kickin whilst i write this lol! :cloud9:

(I just wanted to add a pic of her to the bottom cos its her special day lol)

Attachments

• n700705573_6352100_7071524.jpg
    n700705573_6352100_7071524.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 5
Congrats hun :) i cant wait to get to this stage either xxx

CONGRATS hun!
I can't wait to get there - it is the best milestone in the whole 40 weeks!! (apart from the last one of course!)
Congrats!

Love the happiness in your post :)

Congrats!!!! x

Huge congratulations hun :hugs: Not long left till double figures now!!!

thanx girlies - im just so so happy to have made it to here, i had a miscarriage 18 months ago and i just expected the worst for this pregnancy, i feel so lucky to have come as far as we have xxxxx

Congrats hun - I can't wait for that milestone either! :)

Congratulations - it's my wee boy's special day, too! So amazing to have made it, eh!

congrats hun... great feeling.. eh? x

Congratulations - it's my wee boy's special day, too! So amazing to have made it, eh!

Congrats to you my due date bud lol! it really is a great acomplishment, we should all be proud of our strong LO's! they'll be here before we know it - and i cant bloody wait lol! i'm gonna actually start gettin organized now as im too far behind on the shopping lol! xxxxx
:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"