Arrrggghhh can't stand the wait!!!

nickyjl

Nervously Pregnant!
Reaction score
So I'm 10 dpo and last night had a bit of blood when I wiped and some brown CM. I never bleed between periods so I was hopeful that it might be implatation but I've done 2 internet cheapie tests today and both BFN. :shrug:

AF due on Tuesday but I'm driving myself crazy. I've had no more bleeding since last night - if it was AF I would normally have full flow after spotting the evening before.

I've had no other symptoms so what is going on?!?! If it was implatation bleeding, should I have had a BFP today or might it take a little more time for it to show up on a test? :wacko:

Wow were both right on target... I'm seeing a double :bfp: coming for sure!! I'm personally gonna hold off to see if AF shows and if she does'nt test that day, I'm always on like clockwork... I don't have any signs of AF either... Crossing everything we get our :bfp: We'll be bump buddies... Yay... if you want.. ;) :lol:

I'm super excited for you... Keep me posted... :)

Keeping everything crossed for us both!! Just really confused as the bleeding is the only symptom I've had. Really trying not to get my hopes up but soooo can't help it!!! :haha:

How long did you spot? Was it minimal on and off? I only spotted once, but some women don't notice it at all...

I'm right there with ya, I'm starting to freak out... What if.... I have worried about how I was going to tell my OH, but he did'nt use any precautions and I've wanted a baby since I could ever imagine.. My time is ticking so this has to happen... My Mom told me to just relax and if it happens it happens not to stress myself out cuz that will cause my AF to delay.. I'm excited, nervous and scared at the same time.. If I'm not ready by now I'm never going to be ready.. :lol: GRRR the wait... I'm going to the dollar tree to buy a few tests, maybe I will test tomorrow... "maybe" I have a digi for the big day :lol:

CP is high, CM is still flowing, bloating but no cramps or bbs soar, they are just huge and real green vainy... lol

Keep thinking positive and good things... Wishing extra baby dust and sticky beans for US... I'll be over the moon happy... I just hope this one or two is a extra sticky one... :lol:

I'm crossing everything for us... Hang in there only a few days to test... Yay...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->