Arrrghhh Headaches!!!

Lizzie Lou

Reaction score
I've had a headache now since Wed and there is just no shifting it!! I've tried getting more sleep, drinking lots, taking paracetamol (don't want to take too many) etc but it's still here :hissy: Is anyone else suffering with headaches and is there anything I can do to help it go???

I'm getting headaches, but nothing as serious as yours. I suggest getting yourself to the Doctor, he may be able to prescribe something safe but more powerful than paracetamol.

Thanks viejita! Amazingly since writing that post, it does seem to have gone (don't want to speak to soon!) - I read a bit on the internet about headaches in pregnancy and it said to eat little and often to prevent low blood sugar...I've tried to have something every hour this morning and it does seem better :happydance:

Tell me about it... not a day goes without a headache at some point!! driving me insane..

I keep getting them off and on for days sometimes like yourself. My sis suffered with them during pregnancy too, but you doing what you can by eating little and often. Also I found the lighting and ventilation at work quite hard so try and get as much fresh air as possible, it helps me xxx

Try drinking something with caffeine thats all Advil and meds for headaches contain. It doesnt have to be alot just enough to get some in your system. Other then that try to relax with warm cloth on oyur head

Get well soon

I've had a headache now since Wed and there is just no shifting it!! I've tried getting more sleep, drinking lots, taking paracetamol (don't want to take too many) etc but it's still here :hissy: Is anyone else suffering with headaches and is there anything I can do to help it go???

Thats me the past two days. I dont normally get headaches so this is crazy and driving me insane. I have 4 tylenol left and am about to cry if my hubby doesn't bring me home some. I drink alot of water lately considering my contractions i ended up having because of lack of water. This sucks! I drink decafe and it doesn't work. There is still caffiene in it and nothing is working.

:hugs: Hope it's still gone. Next time you might try having your OH rub your feet, sounds weird but it does help provide some relief :D

My remedy is a dark room, with a cold cloth on the head and some nice relaxing meditation music.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->