Arrrghhh Headaches!!!

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - First Trimester' started by Lizzie Lou, Oct 25, 2008.

1. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

I've had a headache now since Wed and there is just no shifting it!! I've tried getting more sleep, drinking lots, taking paracetamol (don't want to take too many) etc but it's still here :hissy: Is anyone else suffering with headaches and is there anything I can do to help it go???

2. viejita

viejita Well-Known Member

I'm getting headaches, but nothing as serious as yours. I suggest getting yourself to the Doctor, he may be able to prescribe something safe but more powerful than paracetamol.

3. Lizzie Lou

Lizzie Lou Well-Known Member

Thanks viejita! Amazingly since writing that post, it does seem to have gone (don't want to speak to soon!) - I read a bit on the internet about headaches in pregnancy and it said to eat little and often to prevent low blood sugar...I've tried to have something every hour this morning and it does seem better :happydance:

4. Lucy_lu_84

Lucy_lu_84 Pregnant with #2

Tell me about it... not a day goes without a headache at some point!! driving me insane..

5. Dustyx

Dustyx Well-Known Member

I keep getting them off and on for days sometimes like yourself. My sis suffered with them during pregnancy too, but you doing what you can by eating little and often. Also I found the lighting and ventilation at work quite hard so try and get as much fresh air as possible, it helps me xxx

6. Soon2be3

Soon2be3 Guest

Try drinking something with caffeine thats all Advil and meds for headaches contain. It doesnt have to be alot just enough to get some in your system. Other then that try to relax with warm cloth on oyur head

Get well soon

7. Janisdkh

Janisdkh Well-Known Member

Thats me the past two days. I dont normally get headaches so this is crazy and driving me insane. I have 4 tylenol left and am about to cry if my hubby doesn't bring me home some. I drink alot of water lately considering my contractions i ended up having because of lack of water. This sucks! I drink decafe and it doesn't work. There is still caffiene in it and nothing is working.

8. Vickie

Vickie Hannah & Rhys <3

:hugs: Hope it's still gone. Next time you might try having your OH rub your feet, sounds weird but it does help provide some relief :D

9. esther

esther Mum to Layla born June 09

My remedy is a dark room, with a cold cloth on the head and some nice relaxing meditation music.