ARRRGHHH...WHY?!?!?!?!?!?!?! (TMi)

T

Tink.x

Stupid witch..it is her. She's here! :cry: Well i bled yesterday only a little. i changed pad at about half 10 and in morning..nothing. today i have bled and its like normal flo tmi. Does it def mean its witch if i have a normal period? i'm clutching at straws here!!!!!!!!!!!!! I so wanted to be pregnant!! I'm so down about it but dont want to show it. I know if i was on my own i'd probabyl break down!

Why would i have loads and loads of pg symptoms if i am not pregnant??
I still got senstive nips and tender boobs and never ever had this ever! never mind round AF!!

Really hoping that i will get a bfp next month!
Wishing everyone the best of luck!!!

Really do feel for all you women who have had chemical pregnancies. It the worst thing. I also feel for those women who have had m/c because even thinking you could be pg is horrible, knowing you have been gosh i cant bare the thought!!

Baby Dust To All..xxx..:dust:

:hug: AF got me today too. But I always get sore boobs during my second half of the cycle, so I can't use that as an indicator.

Oh hun - sending baby dust your way for next month xxx

I know how you feel, awful isn't it? You end up with so many symptoms, that you are so convinced it has happened. I wont let myself symptom spot anymore, for fear of feeling like that again.

Best of luck for this cycle. x

sorry to hear that the :witch: got u too.

Good luck for next month hun x x

:dust:

Our bodies play horrid tricks on us when we are TTC... learned that the hard way. 2 cycles I had chemicals and there was another 2 or 3 cycles that I seemed to have every symptom in the book... right up until AF arrived. :hissy:

I hope you get your bfp soon!!! :dust:

sorry to hear your af arrived hun mine is due sunday 2 days wish me luck to girlys xx

Sorry AF got you, i was same as you this month i had every symptom going and AF was 3 days late i was gutted when she arrived i'm going to ignore all symptoms this month i can't go thru that again, good luck i hope you get a bfp this cycle x

:hug: Sorry Tinx, its like a kick in the teeth isnt it! :hissy: Fingers crossed for your:bfp: next month. PMA next time will be the one!

im feeling exactly the same hun, i got AF yesterday then nothing last night and now its back again. I never suffer sore boobs and mine are so sore this time. I honestly thought I felt different a few days ago, was feeling lots of symptoms and that I would get my :bfp: but hey no! Our body plays cruel tricks on us!

Feel very down in the dumps to day. Fingers crossed for next month for us all

:hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"