arrrrggggghhhhh :-(

WTT09

Reaction score
so annoyed with myself... been so focussed on charting this month I missed it :(

we didnt DTD so I flipping missed it! Thats another month - least I don't have to symptom spot for the next 2 weeks :cry:

On a brighter side, at least you know O'ed! I'm on CD20 and still nothing.

On a brighter side, at least you know O'ed! I'm on CD20 and still nothing.

Sorry to hear that :(

Thing is FF says I OV'ed but no EWCM, no +ve OPK so really if I did I probably wouldn't get anywhere. I still don't understand all this TTC stuff but I really want a :baby:

FF says you ovulated because of that huge rise of your temp and following 3 high temps
Sorry you missed it this month but maybe taking one month off can bring you luck next cycle.
:dust:

Got a +ve OPK today...but FF said I OV'ed on Sunday??

What does this mean?

:shrug:

Got a +ve OPK today...but FF said I OV'ed on Sunday??

What does this mean?

:shrug:

I'd totally go with your OPK, charts are good to have as a refrence but the LH surge to me at least is a little bit more realistic since it's coming from your body.

Good luck and babydust your way!

Get bedding and if you see a dip in your temperature over the next few days FF was wrong and you didn't ovulate Sunday.

I know how upsetting it can be when you miss it, it happened to us last cycle (round of clomid wasted) so to prevent it ever happening again we are now dtd every other night from CD8 until I get a :bfp: OPK and then a few nights in a row. Good Luck Darling xxx

Thanks so much, got a slight dip today so what would that indicate? Only DTD once day before +ve OPK...plan to get hubby into bed for early night tonight ;)

:dust: to all you ladies too xx

FF said I ov four days ago but my OPKs were all negative. Makes me think I haven't OV and to keep testing and BDing every few days!

I'd go with the OPK - like kjean says it's measuring your LH surge which seems, possibly, a more reliable indicator?

Good luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->