Arrrrgh

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
Its 5.30AM i'm trying to sleep but cant due to the neighbours SHAGGING each others brains out

Nice!!! Bang on the wall :lol:

You know what they say - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em!!! :rofl:

I don't mean go round, knock on the front door, and invite yourself in :dohh:, but I'm sure you and AG can give them a run for their money!!!!!! :blush::rofl:

I don't mean go round, knock on the front door, and invite yourself in :dohh:, but I'm sure you and AG can give them a run for their money!!!!!! :blush::rofl:

Not after a long 10 hour shift at work for both of us lol

Think of it as practise for the early feeds in 29 weeks :lol:

Wow you're a quick one! I'm guessing you didn't just roll out of bed!

ewwwwwwww! My neighbours do that at weird times aswell. I HATE it! It makes me cringe

:rofl::rofl:

I got my broom out once and banged on the ceiling. Big mistake I now have a dent in the ceiling!

Banging on the wall would be an easy solution but heres the prob, its not the neighbours above us, or the ones next to us. Its the neighbours who live above the ones next to us.

So joining them woudlnt solve the prob either, and it just aint gonna happen right now :rofl:

Thankfull thats the first time weve heard them (in all of 5 years ive lived here).

They must have been making a hell of a noise for you to be able to hear them!

walls are paper thin, we can hear the 2nd floor neighbour play her music aswel. Though she does play it pretty loud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->