arrrrrgggghhh

valentine75

Proud dad
Reaction score
I've been on the phone to virgin media for the past 20 mins trying to get through first time the line went dead 2nd time i got a useless foreinger now i'm going for attempt 3 wish me luck

In a nutshell, theyve changed our bill without telling us.
Were meant to be on the 3 for £30 deal but apparently we no longer meet the criteria for it. To be able to get it back on would require opening a new account to be a "new" customer which we dont wanna do.

that happened 2 me, an i had to pay the bill at 60odd quid!

Ours is now £40 odd for this month.

I *think* we still have enough money this month to cover it

richard branson is a gobshite. As soon as we have the cash we're defecting to Mr Murdochs side.

Criteria? WTF You took an offer up WHAT THEY MADE & now you don't what what?

If the package deal was £30 then £30 it flaming well is surely?? I'd nmto take that lying down! We're staying away from NTL & SKY for now and have booked BT vision ... Sod it! LOST etc when it comes back on can be got a hold of ... x

Thye changed the combination of pacakges to get the 3 for £30 but we cant get it again jsut by changing the packages, we have to be new customers too.

We can open a new account and get it that way but that will bind us to them for 12 months before we can get sky sorted. But if we leave it as it is we paying an extra £10 a month which we can use to save to get a bt line fitted in.

Ive found a partial solution that we might go for.
The only prob we have with virgin is the tv, so we can get sky for the tv and stick with virgin for phone and internet. Works out about the same each month and hopefully we can get a BT line sorted to go completley sky.

Oh no, hope you get it sorted, tell them straight and threaten to leave.

I'd been with them for 10 months and I said I wanted to go on the for £30 as I mostly watched Sky One and they didn't have it anymore. And they swapped me or lose my business.
But I still get the Sports and Movies etc for free cause someone at Virgin ballsed up and never cancelled them but took them off my bill lol :happydance:

Cx

Dont really want them anyways lol. Were trying to get away from them!

I prefer sky myself but I don't have a BT phone and refuse to pay to get it installed lol.
And Virgin is cheaper for me with having all 3 services.

Cx

Thats exactly our problem.
My dad gave us the money to get a BT line sorted so its on the list of things to get done.

I asked if you need the line for the tv and they said no, you only need it for the BB/phone services

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->