Arrrrrgh!!! What is wrong??!

A

AppleBlossom

Grace is being a terror tonight! She fell asleep on me about half 6 so I put her in her cot and she woke up. Then she fell asleep again on me at about 7.30 and when I went to put her in her cot she woke up. It's obvious she's shattered, she was up early for tumble tots and only had one nap at half 1 this afternoon. But I put her in bed about 15 mins ago and she's crying. I heard her bang something and guessing she'd fallen I went in and gave her a little cuddle, she was fine and the minute she went back in her cot she cried. So I gave her a teddy to play with and she was giggling at it but kept looking at me as if to check I was still there. Once she was distracted I sneaked out and she started crying again, really loud. I'm guessing she's just attention seeking?? She is fed, dry etc

awww bless her! it sounds like shes overtired, dylan used to be hell on tumble tots day too!!
If it was me i would let her cry it out and fall asleep but i know its not for everyone :hugs:

awww bless her, yeah same if i was u i would let her cry it out, she will soon drop off

She's stopped :D I usually let her cry it out if I know there isn't anything wrong, just tonight she was being a bit hysterical. But she's asleep now thank goodness!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->