[article] You know you've been TTC too long when...

CdnEquestrian

TTC #1 :)
Reaction score
Not sure if this has been shared before or not, but a friend sent me it and I thought it was great. :) Enjoy! :hugs:

10. You wonder why anyone would ever spell out Trying to Conceive when they could just write TTC. Everyone know what TTC means, right?

9. You spend your free time researching the impact of sexual position on achieving pregnancy.

8. When you see a license plate you can't help but see acronyms and wonder if the driver knows what their plate really means. EWCM BFP??? ;)

7. Blame it on a bum wheel, but your cart always ends up in the pregnancy test isle in any supermarket or drugstore. Then, in the blink of an eye, a box of tests appears in your cart. At least 50% of the time it is a box of blue dye tests. Despite knowing their false positive issues, your choose them just so that even if you aren't pregnant, you might have something to squint at.

6. Your thermometer has a name.

5. You have a cup in your bathroom that is never used for drinking. It is specifically used for peeing in. (Please be sure to hide this well or mark it clearly. It would be incredibly awkward to see your mother in law drinking from your pee cup.) [CdnEquestrian in: Mine is actually a shot glass...lol]

4. You can, at any time of night or day, picture your chart details. When you get your morning temperature reading, you sometimes re-check just because a different number would make your chart look nicer. Who doesn't like a pretty chart? [CdnEquestrian in: Guilty! lol]

3. You have considered, or have actually had a psychic predict when you will get pregnant. [Guilty again!]

2. You have a habit of poking your breasts for at least one week of every month. It becomes a lot like nose-picking. You don't do it in a work meeting but poking yourself in the boob while cruising down the freeway is perfectly acceptable. [Guilty yet again...and then you wonder if they're sore because it's an early symptom or simply because you've been poking them too damn much. lol]

1. You have become internet friends with other women who are TTC and have come to know them so well that you celebrate when they celebrate, cry when they cry, and want them to have a baby almost as much as you want one yourself.

Hope you ladies enjoyed some "yep, been there" moments. lol Babydust to us all!!!!! :)

That is so funny. The licence plate one is a new one for me, but def one I can see me doing now! As for the poking your boobies one I have been doing it for the last few days! Thought it was just me! X

Hahahahahahahahahahaha the "Why would you spell out Trying to Conceive" had me DYING! LOVE THIS!

I've done all of the above, especially the car one! We were buying a new car and the last three letters spelt out 'bfp' I was soooo tempted thinking it might be a good omen! lol!

Great ones, I was making omlette the other day and got egg white on my hands and though, oh it looks like CM, not the other way round lol.

This is a really good one. I know that before I call the Dr or talk to my husband about anything, I rehearse what I am going to say in my head just so I won't spout out some of the shortened words.

I love this, it made me laugh

Especially the boob poking, I had to stop myself recently when my collegue was giving me an odd look ( I was proding my boob at my desk without noticing I was even doing it!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->