As promised My little Miracle

blackthickpea

Reaction score
Hi girls it's me all te way from the caribbean. thanks to all who answered my post in the past especially on quad and triple testing and downs syndrome since i was tested positive for down syndrome.

I was induced on the 29th November with a pill called cytotec (spelling) and what a horrible pill it was. I had a lot of pain and experienced some drama. baby heart rate was all over the place and my doc was called in to do and emergency c- section, although i was first told I would have a c-section cause baby was thought to be huge due to the Gestational diabetes. Thank God baby was average size 7 and ahalf pounds. the pain was excruciating, intense and Oh my God rapid long story short I delivered my little boy at around 5 ish the afternoon vaginally and though born blue with low apgar scores he is the cutest thing. Only being monitored for a little heart mumur i AM SO INLOVE WITH HIM. let me see if I could put up a pic or two trying hard to put up the pics still don't know how helppppppppppppppp

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->