As promised , the diet thread of 2011 ! *UPDATED NAMES 12/4*

Ablaski17

mommy to a little girl<3
Reaction score
Okay well my new years resolution was to lose all my baby weight but as most of you know I am expecting buba #2 , but I still want to eat real healthy & lose what weight I can! So here we go , everyone who wants to do it let me know your name ( I do know most of you though ) I'll post a list in the first post & tell me your goals for the week , and at the end tell me if you met it or not & your goal for the next week, and we will all post weekly pictures ....well see where everyone is at in 6 months & then well go another 6 months! I find it easier to lose weight when I have some people to do it with & have some motivation & girls to talk to ! So I hope this works for all of us & I hope we all stick to it!

Ally ( ablaski17 )
- Goal = to eat healthy, cooking buba #2

Brea ( Breezey )

Cari ( ariannasmam )
- Goal - 50 lbs.

Leah ( catherine_17 )
- Weekly Goal
= 2 lbs a week
- Total Goal = 30 lbs

Shannon (x_amour )
- Goal = 36 lbs

Amy ( Amygwen )
- Goal = 50 lbs

Laura ( _laura )
- Goal = To just be happy

Tina ( burchy314 )
- Goal = To tone & lose 10-15 lbs

Callie ( Callie_xoxox )
- Goal - 25 lbs

Aymie ( Pansylove )
- Goal = To tone

Rebecca ( RJB )
- Goal = 20 - 25 lbs

Linzie ( Lily123 )
- Goal = 2 stones

Helen ( Effykat )
- Goal = 2 stones

Melissa ( Mellie1988 )
- Goal = 8 lbs

Laura ( Lauraxamy )
- Goal = To tone

Danielle ( danniemum2be )
- Goal = 4 stones

Leonie ( leoniebaby )
- Goal = 28 lbs

Ezza
- Goal = To eat healthy as might be having babba #2

Sarah ( Sarah10 )
- Goal = 15 lbs

Brandi ( 17thy )
- Goal = 100 lbs

Amy ( rubixcyoob )
- Goal = 60-70 bs , to tone & eat healthy

Lisa ( xforuiholdonx )
- Goal = lose 20 lbs & feel good

Natasha ( Natasha2605 )
- Goal = lose 1 stone

Lois ( Loisp )
- Goal = 30 lbs by June 2011 , 50 lbs all together

Aliss ( Aliss )
- Goal = lose 10 lbs

Odd_socks
- Goal = lose 28 lbs & tone up

[/COLOR]

Brea! :) and i intend to loose fat pooch on tummy, and love handles and tone up!!

i also plan on getting ZUMBA for the wii so i can have a 'structured' workout lmao soooo lets do this! (get in shape for labor round 2!)

Brea! :) and i intend to loose fat pooch on tummy, and love handles and tone up!!

i also plan on getting ZUMBA for the wii so i can have a 'structured' workout lmao soooo lets do this! (get in shape for labor round 2!)

I was thinking about getting the zumba! you get it try it & tell me if it works ! hahahah

I'm Cari and I am so doing it, I'm gonna do pilates and stuff on the wii, plus diet. My goal is 50lbs!

I leah am going to lose 2lbs a week by working out and doing the wii fit.
My goal is to lose 30lbs

Oh yay! I'm definitely in! I'm Shannon! I'd like to lose 36lbs. I plan on eating right, using Wii Fit Plus and regular exercise. I don't have a weekly goal per say but I'd like to lose that and get toned by May! :thumbup:
Here's pre-pregnancy, 40 weeks and today, 6+4 weeks PP.
l_9bc03ac0dcfb41b79b378b866ef1bf36.jpgImage11142010125732.jpg6.jpg

I love it! I'm officially starting my diet on Monday, Jan 3rd because I start back at work that day, so I figured all my dieting/exercising can start then too! I haven't officially weighed myself LOL I've probably gained some in the past month, but my goal is to lose 50 pounds! :flower: Wooohoo!! We should all designate a day of the week to weigh ourselves and also take measurements of like each part of our bodies!! And of course take photos. I am sooo excited to start my diet, lol I've been eating like a pig! :flower:

Laura. Want to just be happy with the weight :)
Going to eat better. Walk and wii fit. Though the weather outside is crap atm!

I don't really care about losing weight, I just want to tone up my stomach. But I also want to exercise for once in my life and try to eat healthier so maybe you girls can help me!

If I had to set an amount to lose I would say 10-15lbs which will probably be pretty easy if I actually exercise.

I'm aymie.. and i'm going to TONE. haha :) i'm going swimming with ari as soon as my PP bleeding stops, and i'm going to TRY and stop eating as much junk!
i'd like to lose a few more pounds but i'm not actually sure how many.
wii fit. swimming. less junk food.. hopefully lead to a toned stomach and thighs :)

My initial goal with LO was 50-55 lbs
Since having her I've lost 30lbs :happydance:
I'm already almost to my pre-preg weight, but I'd still like to lose 20-25lbs.
I'm Rebecca by the way lol.

Me me meeee! I'm so in :happydance:
I want to lose 2 stone ideally, and get down to a (UK) size 8.

ohhhh and i'm linzie for those who don't know :winkwink:

:flower:
xx

I'm Helen, and I'd like to lose 2 stone in the long run, and get back to pre pregnancy size UK 8

I don't have a weekly goal, I'll take whatever I can get. I want to get back into a US size 9 or 7.

I want to loose 8lb to get me to 9st by valentines day, then loose more weight after that if need be, think I will be happy with 9th though, then it's just maintaining that weight tbh!

I'm gonna be going on lots of walks and eating healthier...really want a wii and wii fit tho :(

X

I don't really want to lose weight, just tone up but I lose weight whilst doing so then even better I guess. I'm going to be making an effort to push myself, work further with the dogs etc, eat better, hopefully sign up to the gym or get some fitness DVDs for now.

me!! Danielle and i need to lose 'load' need to lose 4 stone eeek!!! so will need ll the support i can get!! oh and im working on the OH to buy me the wii and wii fit for my birthday in 5 weeks then i can get wii zumba :-D x x

omg you can get wii zumba ?
I NEEEED

anyways
im leonie i wanna lose 28 lbs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly