Hey. :wave: Just an update, because I promised one last night! As some of you know, I have mild pre-eclampsia. Because I have been sent to the hospital a few times due to high blood pressure, my doctor ordered another 24hour urine collection to make sure my protein levels weren't high. (I did this back when I was almsot 32 weeks, and it was slightly high, but they said it was more important to try to get me to 37 weeks) Anyways, I called my doctor's office this morning, after waiting on hold for a half an hour , and they told me that they could not access my file, because it was in the closed building of their other office. Of course, I am almost 38 weeks pregnant, and protein in my urine can be a threat to my baby, so I kind of growled at her. I got pretty pissed off for about five minutes before the nice lady transferred me to another nice lady who had just *magically* been able to get ahold of my file. (RANT: I hate my doctor's office... but that's for another time). After all of that, she told me that my protein levels in my urine are high. She asked when my next scheduled appointment was, I told her tomorrow. Apparently, I will be fine for the night, but my doctor wants to follow-up tomorrow and discuss what the test results mean. I just know that when it was only a tiny bit high at 32 weeks they were talking about monitoring me and possibly having to deliver... So I'm a bit scared that now that I'm 38 weeks they will just go ahead and deliver, so as to not risk it. I know I should be SUPER excited about this (& I mean, I am. I'm excited to meet my LO)... but I don't know... I guess it hasn't hit me yet? I've heard that being induced can sometimes lead to a greater risk for a c-section, which is definitely NOT the goal. I'm just really nervous! But, we will see what happens! Thanks for reading ladies! Sorry it's a little long! My doctor appointment isn't until afternoon in my zone (Eastern US), so I will update when I know something! If I can't get to BnB, I'll contact one of my FB girls on my phone!