as the weeks go by........

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Louise, Jul 5, 2007.

1. Louise

Louise Proud mum to baby Nick

Do you feel any better about the pregnancy? I cant help but feel that the last 8 weeks have gone so slow- the middle of the 2nd tri up until now just dragged for me!
    Im waiting anxiously to hit 30 weeks, but it seems so far away even though it's just one week away!
    Does it feel any better when you get to 3o+weeks, or are we all still as anxious as the day we found out we were pregnant?​

2. beanie

beanie Well-Known Member

My daughter is 18 months and I still worry about her. pregnancy just gets you ready for all the worry they cause you when they are out.

3. sophie

sophie Mum of 2 pg with no3!

Im 26 and my mum still worries about me we have children we worry sick for 9 months whilst inside us that everything is ok, then when they are finally here we worry sick about the gettin ill, hurting themselfs, and then u have the goin to school i worry daily about who Kais mixing with is he bein bullied will he be bullied will he be a bully, lol the worryin never stops hun!

My Mum always says 'kids break ur arms when there younger and your hearts when there older' Im yet to understand this meaning but shes always sayin it!
    :hugs:

4. Robyn_

Robyn_ Guest

all they way through my pregnancy i have felt different at diff stages, anxious,, excited happy.. sad.. i dunno i think its becaseu i know that its coming and theres nothing i can do about it it makes me worried..
    but only on certain things, i dont want to have my little one early, hitting 30 weeks tomorrow i will feel alot better. its like the last reall massive milestone.. and then your there really arent you?

the last few weeks have made me feel alot better actually knowing that im bringing the most amzing little thing into the world :) just makes me smile.

are you worried about the birth or anything?...