Asd/adhd

libbys_mum

Reaction score
Hi there

Mum to 4 beautiful children my oldest son who's 5 has ASD/ADHD and recently found out my youngest son 23 months has ASD. Hard work but would not change them for the world!

My kids are my world and I feel truely blessed to have 4 such amazing kids.

My partner was diagnosed with ADHD as a kid, now he is 25 and still maintains the symptoms. He is impulsive, talks excessively, is often the loudest in the room, blurts out inappropriate comments, suffers majorly from verbal diarrhea, often dashes around the room looking for stimulation etc etc.

It is quite bizarre for me to watch, as I am much more of a calm, quietly spoken person, i'm much more cautious about what I say, I'm more of a 'deep thinker'. I don't speak a lot unless I have something important to say. Whereas when my bf talks all the time about things that arn't really important, it can get tiresome.

I honestly and 100% beleive it's in his genes and my introversion/social anxiety is in my genes too. If I could pick I would probably choose to have a personality more like his, because I always feel like i'm not outgoing enough, afraid to speak my mind and terrified that people find me boring!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->