Asda are sellling the electric tomiee tipee breast pumps for £10 instore £80 online

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by Katielouisa, Nov 12, 2011.

1. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Hey ladies, Just letting you know to get down to your local asda's as they are selling the eletric breast pumps by tomiee tippee for £10 instead of £80! The lady at customer serice said she has no idea why it's coming up at this price as they are still £80 online so it must be a mistake on the system! I was lucky to get one someone didn't pick up after rushing there last night to grab one but someone reserved the last one:growlmad: but they didn't pick it up so I rung up and grabbed it this morning! I paid £50 for mine at mothercare so I taken that back today and got the money back! I'd phone up and get them to keep you one then go and pick it up! They are the same model as the one's in Mothercare etc I just cant get oer it! Supposedly it's at each asda as the barcode is the same!

2. leigh5tom

leigh5tom Mum to two :)

Will they be £10 in every store though if its a mistake?

xxxx

3. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Yeah they are we found out about it from someone in London lol! x

4. MaybBaby

MaybBaby Well-Known Member

this was reported on HotUKdeals too, but it seems everyone has snapped them up,it wont be long before asda amend it or put a customer announcement so they amend the price up at the till - unfortunately ive invested in blimmin' avent so it isnt good for my bottles, hope they can do the same mess up on that one :haha:

5. Kaede351

Kaede351 Guest

I got my breast pump for free off someone who never used theirs lol... That's a better deal ;)

But £10 is bloody amazing!!! God bless computers haha, they break and we get a discount haha.

XxX

6. Bride2b

Bride2b Well-Known Member

Ohhhh I hope they dont change it before morning! I know it sounds thick but where in Asda do they sell them? In the baby section or with the electrical stuff? I so want one! I hope they still have them for £10 in the morning! If i'd have seen this earlier I would have gone out n got one but too tired to go out in the cold now!x

7. MaybBaby

MaybBaby Well-Known Member

id reckon the baby event, aisles even after the promo finished they kept the aisles with baby even on them in my local asda (could be just lazy staff haha!)

8. Wyntir

Wyntir mum to a little monster

Thanks for the heads up! Think it may be worth checking out asda tomorrow

9. Porgie

Porgie Well-Known Member

Just been to three local ASDAs nothing not a sausage. Price online is still £80 boo hoo!!!

10. monkers1984

monkers1984 Well-Known Member

Just wanted to say a big big thank you for this post after reading this I phoned my local asda who confirmed they had one in stock n put it by for me to collect, Ive since been and collected it and I am so impressed with it!! And for £10 an absolutely bargain! I love tommee tippee bottles as they helped so much with my daughters colic so just another bonus that I can express straight into the bottles I intend to use!! Thank you soooo much for sharing n to the ladies still hunting for one - good luck!!!

11. Bride2b

Bride2b Well-Known Member

anyone know if they are still available at Asda? REALLLLLLLLY WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!! I may be about to make my first baby related purchase if they do!!!!

12. monkers1984

monkers1984 Well-Known Member

I got mine late last night, best thing to do is to give ur local stores a quick call to see if they've got any! Good luck hope u get one x

13. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Hey your all best off phoning up to check the stock and ask if theres any reserved and if they don't pick it up can you take it?. Glad atleast one of you got one! I won't be as gutted now if I can't breastfeed or don't like the pump for £10! x

14. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Anyone know if Asda still have the price mucked up?lol
    I wanna go to my local one but its an hour away

15. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Just phoned my local Asda. He said he has put one away for me at customer services,but they are 16 pound? I never even asked the price lol does this sound right?

16. amyleigh89

amyleigh89 Bun No.2 in the oven.

Bugger it. Tried 3 local stores and they are all sold out. Should have got in there sooner.

17. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Bbyno1 that sounds like the manual as they was 16 ask if it says electric on the box! x

18. Tracyface

Tracyface Mum to Gorgeous George

No luck for me, tried at least 8 stores and they only have the manual ones!! Anyone find something in the West Midlands please let me know! xx

19. Katielouisa

Katielouisa Guest

Ahh thats a shame! Bet it will be people buying them to put on ebay what is annoying when people need them! x

20. bbyno1

bbyno1 Well-Known Member

Yehh i checked and it was the manuel one thanks!
    Out of stock in mine too:( if anybodys store has one i will send you the money over and some more on top:Dlol