Asda are sellling the electric tomiee tipee breast pumps for £10 instore £80 online

K

Katielouisa

Hey ladies, Just letting you know to get down to your local asda's as they are selling the eletric breast pumps by tomiee tippee for £10 instead of £80! The lady at customer serice said she has no idea why it's coming up at this price as they are still £80 online so it must be a mistake on the system! I was lucky to get one someone didn't pick up after rushing there last night to grab one but someone reserved the last one:growlmad: but they didn't pick it up so I rung up and grabbed it this morning! I paid £50 for mine at mothercare so I taken that back today and got the money back! I'd phone up and get them to keep you one then go and pick it up! They are the same model as the one's in Mothercare etc I just cant get oer it! Supposedly it's at each asda as the barcode is the same!

Will they be £10 in every store though if its a mistake?

xxxx

Yeah they are we found out about it from someone in London lol! x

this was reported on HotUKdeals too, but it seems everyone has snapped them up,it wont be long before asda amend it or put a customer announcement so they amend the price up at the till - unfortunately ive invested in blimmin' avent so it isnt good for my bottles, hope they can do the same mess up on that one :haha:

I got my breast pump for free off someone who never used theirs lol... That's a better deal ;)

But £10 is bloody amazing!!! God bless computers haha, they break and we get a discount haha.

XxX

Ohhhh I hope they dont change it before morning! I know it sounds thick but where in Asda do they sell them? In the baby section or with the electrical stuff? I so want one! I hope they still have them for £10 in the morning! If i'd have seen this earlier I would have gone out n got one but too tired to go out in the cold now!x

id reckon the baby event, aisles even after the promo finished they kept the aisles with baby even on them in my local asda (could be just lazy staff haha!)

Thanks for the heads up! Think it may be worth checking out asda tomorrow

Just been to three local ASDAs nothing not a sausage. Price online is still £80 boo hoo!!!

Just wanted to say a big big thank you for this post after reading this I phoned my local asda who confirmed they had one in stock n put it by for me to collect, Ive since been and collected it and I am so impressed with it!! And for £10 an absolutely bargain! I love tommee tippee bottles as they helped so much with my daughters colic so just another bonus that I can express straight into the bottles I intend to use!! Thank you soooo much for sharing n to the ladies still hunting for one - good luck!!!

anyone know if they are still available at Asda? REALLLLLLLLY WANT ONE NOW!!!!!!!!! I may be about to make my first baby related purchase if they do!!!!

I got mine late last night, best thing to do is to give ur local stores a quick call to see if they've got any! Good luck hope u get one x

Hey your all best off phoning up to check the stock and ask if theres any reserved and if they don't pick it up can you take it?. Glad atleast one of you got one! I won't be as gutted now if I can't breastfeed or don't like the pump for £10! x

Anyone know if Asda still have the price mucked up?lol
I wanna go to my local one but its an hour away

Just phoned my local Asda. He said he has put one away for me at customer services,but they are 16 pound? I never even asked the price lol does this sound right?

Bugger it. Tried 3 local stores and they are all sold out. Should have got in there sooner.

Bbyno1 that sounds like the manual as they was 16 ask if it says electric on the box! x

No luck for me, tried at least 8 stores and they only have the manual ones!! Anyone find something in the West Midlands please let me know! xx

Ahh thats a shame! Bet it will be people buying them to put on ebay what is annoying when people need them! x

Yehh i checked and it was the manuel one thanks!
Out of stock in mine too:( if anybodys store has one i will send you the money over and some more on top:Dlol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"