Asda Baby and Toddler Event..

...starts 28 April...time to save our pennies!!

Hope they have some good deals!!

Again??? :rofl:

Thats what I thought!! Seems a bit quick coming around.
Seen it advertised last night so its got to be true??

Yea I thought it would be true. They do come round fast.

Wobbles we keep getting a toy box with three packs of huggies nappies, and two packs of wipes for a tenner when these events are on.

Well, I stocked up on Huggies nappies yesterday from the Asda event as all the Pampers size 4's had gone. Can someone put my mind at rest that the Huggies nappies any good? The newborn ones seemed to leak but I'm hoping these are better!

I am KICKING myself.
There were a few bits that I KNEW I should have picked up but convinced myself not to and we're too far away for me to go back and get them.
Grr
x

I got 132 nappies for £12, Tommy T weaning spoons 9mth + 4 for £2
Pampers wipes 6 packs for under a fiver.....I do prefer Pampers nappies to huggies Roxie!
and Tommy T soothers 4 for £" which are a bargain and the ones that are hard to get hold of.

Love this event

Got the Johnsons bath box for a tenner :happydance

Tommy Tippee bibs for £1 & Tommy Tippee cups for £1

does anyone know if they do different things every few days or each week?

Last time they had Hipp Organic cereals for £1 per box and i really really wanted them again this time but they just have cow&gate......

Best deal is the Huggies Newborn Size 1 box with the small pack of wipes and a single size 2 nappy for £3. Not the best on its own but also includes a £2 off voucher for size 1 or 2 nappies making all other packs £1 for the nappies, wipes and a single size 2 nappy!
In other words £4 for 2 packs (54 nappies) or £10 for 8 packs (216 nappies!!!!!!!):happydance:
Or size 2 in boxes of 100 for £10 and 2 for £18 with an extra £2 off makes 200 size 2's for 16. :happydance:

Did any one see the baby inflatable seat like a bumbo thingy looked Ace :).

I seen that seat!!! It looked sooo funky!! We just got the Johnstons wipes 2 boxes!!! and some teething rattle toys for £1!!

i saw the seat thing. would of got one yesterday but had no money so will have to wait and see if there are any left when i next go

any one actually seen or got n e of the blankets they are ment to be selling for a £1??

I got a box of size 3 pampers today for £12 - 104 nappies... dont understand why you get more of them for the same price in the bigger sizes but oh well!!
Still happy with that though, I paid £5.98 in Sainsburys last week for 1 pack of about 38 pampers because I was desperate... Gutted now!

im really annoyed!
i went to asda today to get my johnsons baby box after i got a leaflet through the post saying it was reduced to £10 i got OH to go up to pay and he came back i looked at reciept and they charged him £20 for it,

i might go back with the reciept and the flyer and see what they say..

was yours the purple box?? i did that at the last event. its only the white box that is £10

!! yeah it was but on my flyer its deffo a purple box!

i needed it anyway and i didnt pay for it so not toooo bothered but still they could make it clearer! xx

I love this event, i have gotten high chairs (two babies)nappies, bibs, toys, wipes etc etc for half the price :)

I think our mother & baby event was a tad poor tbh , Our asda just had 1 row of stuff on the left which was mainly boxes of huggies nappies,they had a pram & highchair included. But the rest was very scattered & looked so scruffy, The clothing range they had on was a choice of 4 vests & 2 sleepsuits for boy/girl nothing unisex. They had " some " odd bottles & 1 or 2 baby lotions but that's it i was really disappointed. I got a voucher for the bounty pack which said if you collect it from asda you get an extra £5 off when you spend £15 on baby or health/beauty so i had a root round & found a tommee tippee breast pump for £10 & a mascara which ended up being free.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->