Asda bargain for a bored 6 month old and a skint mommy :p

Haych86

Reaction score
So Alfie has been getting very bored with all his toys lately as they are all the same sort of things teddies, or electronic and lights and sounds so I wanted something different but I'm so poor atm so I thought he would have to wait

BUT

Thanks to Asda I brought a £3 paddling pool and a £5 pack of 100 balls and created my own ball pool which Alfie absolutely loves :D

Attachments

• DSC08281.jpg
    DSC08281.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 29
  • DSC08282.jpg
    DSC08282.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 26
Love it xxx

I got a pool with a shade from ELC a few months ago and some asda balls LO loves it unfortunately it hasnt been outside much coz the weather has been crap!!!

yeah he has an outdoor pool with a shade at his grandads as we live in a small flat with no garden there is only so much we can fit in the flat but this fits nicely under the cot without having to pack away lol

Such a good idea...may have to get that myself!!

Awesome!!!! Says she running out the door to asda, wonder if they do that pool in adult size??? I love ball pools!
xxx

I nearly got them today when I was in asda. By the looks of it I should of, lol.

me, too, and it put a smile on my poor, sad, teething boy's face :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSCF3143 (2) (800x600).jpg
    DSCF3143 (2) (800x600).jpg
    37.6 KB · Views: 13
  • DSCF3130 (800x600).jpg
    DSCF3130 (800x600).jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 4
Aw great idea! Seen them in asda and now I wish I had bought them!

I am also part of the penny pinching brigade!

Off to Asda!

Awesome!!!! Says she running out the door to asda, wonder if they do that pool in adult size??? I love ball pools!
xxx

Tesco yesterday had 8ft adult pools reduced right down to £15, would make a excellent adult ball pool.... Although it may cost a small fortune in balls to fill!! :)

So Alfie has been getting very bored with all his toys lately as they are all the same sort of things teddies, or electronic and lights and sounds so I wanted something different but I'm so poor atm so I thought he would have to wait

BUT

Thanks to Asda I brought a £3 paddling pool and a £5 pack of 100 balls and created my own ball pool which Alfie absolutely loves :D

I have the exact same set up on my living room :haha:

Brilliant idea! I have a friend coming over on Sun and Im going to ask her if she can pick the pool and balls for me and bring over!!! Thanks :)

I'm going back to buy more balls next week whn I have more money lol might buy a spare pack for the future as they are on the 2 for £8 offer

I have that pool and it's soo fab for price! Thought if it got popped it's no big deal x

yeah he has an outdoor pool with a shade at his grandads as we live in a small flat with no garden there is only so much we can fit in the flat but this fits nicely under the cot without having to pack away lol

We live in a flat too in balsall common and space is a serious issue sometimes we got a ball pit and balls when it was on offer in elf and william loves it still and I can't wait for mikey to be old enough to play

heheeh love it!!!!! We have the hard pool with two halves and filled them up with balls in the garden too - they get some well needed space from each other then too.

This thread has reminded me I need more balls - 50 in each side looked pretty pathetic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->