Asda grocery home delivery

Tesco were brilliant for me when i was pregnant..
The guy took everything into the kitchen and even put the heavy stuff like milk etc in the fridge for me..

They had packed all the toiletries in seperate bags whick the guy put in the bathroom for me and he put LOs nappies in the nursery for me as i got 2 big boxes which were quite heavy.
Xx

Lol no offence to anyone but I'd never dream of expecting anyone to lift things for me - I carry my 2 and 3yr olds up and down the stairs and do housework all day, why would I get someone to lift some heavy shopping for me...they're already delivering it to my door!

I'm just pregnant, not ill! :wacko:

I've been using home delivery as well as myself and OH don't drive I use to use adds but the last time I proper checked the receipt against the shopping and about £10 worth of things were missing.
I did get a refund but still.
I used telcos this week as I had a free delivery code.
They delivered everything and price actually worked out cheaper than in asda plus delivery was in good timing.

I always use sainsburys as our tesco and asda are awful! Plus I find the quality of food a lot better from sainsburys. I've also heard good things about ocado (spelling!)- the waitrose one :)

The Asda we use to use at my work was bad to - they did that also and they always gave u food that was out of date within like a day or so it was really annoying x

im fed up of asda i stopped getting fresh mean from them as it always had to be used by next day and dates on other stuff wasnt that great either

tesco dont take my card visa electron :-( but ive heard nothing but trouble from them near us so will be trying sainsburys next time

cant wait till morrisons so home shopping lol

Lol no offence to anyone but I'd never dream of expecting anyone to lift things for me - I carry my 2 and 3yr olds up and down the stairs and do housework all day, why would I get someone to lift some heavy shopping for me...they're already delivering it to my door!

I'm just pregnant, not ill! :wacko:

I know what you mean. The guy insisted he did it for me though.. Bless him.
X

Tescos all the time much better than asda!! ASDA always have delays and have rude drivers who just dump all teh shopping on teh front door, where as tescos drivers all ways unpacks teh shopping evn soemtimes helps you put them away in your cubards

:)))

Asda delivery are ridiculous! The driver couldn't speak but he did help take half the shopping up the three flights of stairs for me. Tesco drivers always take the whole lot up for me and are really friendly. Asda messed up three of the items I ordered due to whoever packing it not reading the packaging properly. They were not substitutions, they were mistakes. When I complained to customer services they told me to bring the incorrect items to Asda and they'd happily exchange them for me. Are they barking?! The reason I did home delivery is because I'm nine months pregnant with no car - I can't make the journey to Asda and they wanted me to travel to rectify their mistakes. When I pointed out their foolishness they gave me a £10 voucher to use next time I order from them within the next 60 days. Yeah, right!! It will take longer than 60 days to forget this massive FAIL. I'll stick with Tesco and Sainsbury's delivery as, on the rare occasions they have made mistakes, they rectify them by refunding my debit card or/and putting points on my loyalty card that I will actually use. It's a shame because when I am able to do my own shopping I prefer Asda's choice but their delivery service needs a lot of work.

I don't rate asda at all,everytime I've ordered they are late,they don't lift and normally give me food that's reached expired after a day.I like tescos alot more xx

Same as above! i wont use asda again. :growlmad:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->