Asda Lunatic

Helen

ICSI Twins + miracle BFP
Reaction score
I'm turning into a complete lunatic :roll: I freaked out in Asda last week. (No offence Aggie and Valentine :lol:)

I don't normally shop in there but Sainsburys was shut so I braved it. It took me blummin ages and on my way out I bumped into a woman with a young son (maybe around 8ish) and she was chatting away to me about the babies as people do. Then she started to tell me about how her first child was still born at 9 months so we were pretty in depth into the conversation when I saw this bloke (late 40s) heading towards us. He crashed his trolley straight into mine with Charlotte and Thomas in it! :shock:

I'm looking at this bloke thinking "you're going to apologise surely" and he says "well, you shouldn't be stood there".
Uh oh.
Red mist. :devil:
"HOW DARE YOU DELIBERATELY CRASH YOUR TROLLEY INTO MY BABIES" followed by for good measure "YOU WANKER!".

Hmmm... look round and this poor woman and her son are stood there with their jaws on the ground. I am a bad mother who swears at the top of her voice in public. :blush: Sainsburys is open again now, thank God. I won't be going back to Asda. :rofl:

Oh dear Helen :lol:

Quite right to swear at him though! He could have kept his opinion to himself, not purposely bumped into you and just said excuse me!

I started with :shock:

And ended with :rofl:

You gooooo :happydance: but what a wanker indeed! Some people have some cheek!!

What a moron! Good on you for giving him a mouthful... enjoy it while you can though as soon the babies will start copying!

What a fuckin knobber!!

Good on ya hun !!

xxx

you mean you didn't batter him! Well done for self control, really honey. I would've killed him! lol (((hugs)))

what a wanker, well said, I thik I would have said the same! grrr some people hey!

I believe the insult - you fucking prick, would have been better. But Wanker was a good choice :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->