Asda tests - can anyone help? - Update with todays test

Sophie1234

Reaction score
Hi lovely ladies!
I have taken an asda test today. I am not trying to get pregnant and am actually on the pill. (Degesterol mini pill). Only been on this for 1 month as doctors took me off the other one and didnt know it had to be taken around the same time everyday! Been feeling nauseous in the morning so took a test. Period was due yesterday.

I thought i could see a shadow of a line which is how my other 2 tests were with DS and DD. Can anyone else see it? Not showing OH as he will only worry lol.

Will test again tomorrow with superdrug early.

Thanks xx

Attachments

• IMG_0761.jpg
    IMG_0761.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 83
  • IMG_0775.jpg
    IMG_0775.jpg
    19.2 KB · Views: 86
Honestly, hard to say. I do see something. However, while I'm not from the UK so I'm not familiar with those tests, I've seen other members with those tests where I could see a little something and they weren't pregnant. Could try and get a frer?

When I was on the mini pill, it messed my periods up and I actually ended up stop having periods on them. Though not taking them at the same time every day could increase your chances of pregnancy, but it could also just be your body's reaction to it.

The best thing I could say is try testing again in a couple of days to see if it gets darker and maybe try to get a frer if those are still inconclusive. Good luck :hugs:

I don't see anything myself... I do think you need to test again though if you can see something in real life, just to rule it out

I don't know, I think you should retest maybe with a frer

I think i am going to go and get a superdrug test in the morning. Frer are around 20-25 in sensitivity if i can remember correctly from ttc and superdrugs own early test is only 10. Hopefully that will give me an answer. Xx

So took a test today smu- and this is the outcome. Im sure i can see another shadow of a line but now im wandering if its my eyes playing tricks on me? Does anyone else see it?

Attachments

• IMG_0777.jpg
    IMG_0777.jpg
    12.8 KB · Views: 81
Feel like I can see something on last pic but unsure if Theres Ny colour?

Something is catching my eye on thr last pic, unsure what thou. Good luck!

I think I can see something faint. Good luck :)

I think I see something faint. A first response early response is 12miu I think

I'm seeing something on that last one as well. I would definitely try a FRER if you can get one as I think at this point, it'd definitely give you a line if you've gotten something faint on those. I would say if those two brands you've already tried don't get darker in the next couple of days, they're likely evaps.

Tweaked it. There is totally a line!

Attachments

• Clipboard01.jpg
    Clipboard01.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 32
I'd say retest in the morning! I know you said you weren't trying, so fx you get the outcome you're hoping for!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->