Asdas baby event

The current asda magazine has an ad for the baby event - it is on 15-27th (online too)

Am looking forward to it! I have an Asda 4 mins from my house in one direction and another even bigger one 10mins in the other!

wonder if they're doing the pampers wipes offer 9 packs for £5 in a box

I hope so...I have a terrible addiction.........buying wipes :blush:

i got some vouchers in the post the other day for huggies, and as asda was doing the 200 4 £18 i thought oooh let me buy 400 (vouchers came up 2 £20. i then seen the huggies wipes (which i dont particulary like) 9 packs 4 £5 and decided to get 2 boxes. DD Is set Till NOVEMBER!!!! i stil have some of the jhonson boxes i got when she was born as it was a sale then so i brought 10 boxes = 60 Packs = £50. as u no u can never run out of wipes :) :blush:

Just a quick warning ladies that the Asda Living in Durham already has most of the baby event stuff out such as the johnsons baby boxes for £10 so may be worth checking to see whether your Asda has put anything out already as I wouldn't want any of you to miss out. :)

i got...
7 vests for £5
3 sleepsuits for £5
2 pairs of PJS for £4
4 spoons for £1
dummies £1
rusks £1
2 pack of ceral for £2
and catcher plastic bibs 50p :smug:

I have ordered some bits online already as I didn't think I could get there until next week but OH has said we can go tonight. Hopefully I can get some bargains!

I just bought:

2x Lindam stair gates £15each

2x 4packspoons 50p each

2x bib catcher 5p each

BARGAIN!!!

Got some bits today

2 pair pj's £4

7 body vests v.cute £4

4 spoons £1

108 4+ nappies £`12 megabox

dissapointed though some bits weren't out and staff had said tghey had been flying o the shelves since last week, if they hadn't of put the stuff out early they would have no room in store rooms......so no johnson boxes left!..will try again!

We're going tomorow, ours are awful for putting things out on time and last time I went on the day it started at around 2pm and they were still putting thing out on the shelves.

Not baby event related but definitely Asda related....

I had my grocery delivery today and the woman rang to say she would be 5 minutes, I opened the front door ready then went to attend to my LO, I looked out the window and saw the van pulling up, knowing it would take the lady a few minutes to unload my things I went back to attending to my LO when I heard loud smashing noise, assuming the lady had dropped some of my shopping I again looked out the window, only this time the van was gone!
Now I live on a hill so had an inkling what had happened and I was right, the lady hadn't applied the hand break correctly and the van had proceeded down the hill knocking over a lamp post ( which ended landing on someones roof ) and came to a halt after hitting a tree!

The lady still came over to deliver my shopping which was really nice of her!

Anyway end of thread hijack, just thought I'd share!

ooooops :O

Mine started early too, went in and saw a mate. said im off to get some bits. his reply - it's been out all weekend lol! Not much there tbh

went food shopping this morning the shelves alll freshly stocked, loads diff pj sets to choose from & got a johnsons box from the newly stocked shelves..much better than ther asda living store

I might drive in tonight...see what I can pick up...though, I'm kind of useless...

They havestairgates for only £15 aswell... was going to get one but it wouldn't fit in thecar with holly as well... going back tomo morning to pick one up!!

I got 4 avent bottles, a avent bottle brush cleaner, a avent dummy and 4 avent teats for £10

No Johnson's baby box in our asda :nope: - really wanted to get one.

I was naughty though and got a disney tigger hooded towel for £4 and a yellow and green winnie pooh sleepsuit for £4...... even though I promised DH I wouldnt buy anything else til we have the next scan.... Oooops!!

I got a Tommy Tippee electric steriliser. A breast Pump and 6 bottles all for £45 bargain!! :thumbup::thumbup:

Bought the Red Kite Lets Fly a Kite Playgym for £25 last week then when in yesterday & they now selling them for £15 :growlmad:

Spoke to a checkout girl that told me a few days before the end of the baby week they reduce everything to clear the stock

Keep an eye out girls :thumbup:

My mum found me the baby box in her local asda for £7.50! :thumbup:

The dearer Johnsons boxes are different to the £10 ones - in the £10 ones you get half size products and the wipes are a half pack - just so people know - the contents would only be a fiver at most.

Also the tommee tippee ''bargains'' arent - the bottles individually can be picked up for £1 each elsewhere and the sterilsier I got for £8 somewhere else.

The event isn't selling anything cheap - it's just a way for Asda to get rid of baby things for the same price as they would be anyway. It's not so much a con as a clever way just to get people to buy stuff they don't really need/want cos they 'think' if they don't buy it then and there they willl miss out! when in reality the stuff is for sale all year round at the same price.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->