Asdas baby event

I agree with you -a lot of the things are not really much of a bargain- the johnsons boxes are not worth £10 - maybe a £5 if they get reduced.

A lot of items are reduced in my local asda today to half price - except nappies.

There is a tommee tippee kit with 5 bottles, 2 teats and a soother down to just £5 - think thats quite good.

The dearer Johnsons boxes are different to the £10 ones - in the £10 ones you get half size products and the wipes are a half pack - just so people know - the contents would only be a fiver at most.

Also the tommee tippee ''bargains'' arent - the bottles individually can be picked up for £1 each elsewhere and the sterilsier I got for £8 somewhere else.

The event isn't selling anything cheap - it's just a way for Asda to get rid of baby things for the same price as they would be anyway. It's not so much a con as a clever way just to get people to buy stuff they don't really need/want cos they 'think' if they don't buy it then and there they willl miss out! when in reality the stuff is for sale all year round at the same price.

It is pretty much true as you say, though for most store like my local one, the baby range isnt that big so its a good chance for some extra bits to be in the shop.

I always wait untill the end of the even to get stuff cheaper, i got a Johnsons box last year for £6, it was the very last one in the shop hidden in the depths of the warehouse :lol: and today i got cereal boxes, usually £2 a box (baby event 2 for £2) for £1 each, chanced a voucher on one and got it free :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->