Asher?

shterr612

Reaction score
What do you all think of the name Asher? It was a name my husband and I saw in one of our favorite books, The Giver. Some days I love it, some days, I am not so sure. What do you think?

I love it, we strongly considered Asher for our boy, and we absolutely loved the Giver. We ended up going with Cullen bc it is a family name and goes better with our last name, but Asher will still be on my list if we have another boy someday. :flower:

I like it, and love the idea of naming him after a character in your favorite book! (Love The Giver!)

I like it. IKnow a lovely little boy called this, which of course helps you like a name when you have a positive association.

I also know a little boy called Asher and he's a real sweetie. Very sweet name and it's lovely when you can name your child something that means something deeper to you. We called our daughter Iris after 'our song' by The GooGoo Dolls. X

I knew a guy my age named this when I was younger. It was not very common at the time, but it suited him. He was a sweet, sensitive, smart kid, so that is my association with this name, lol! If you like it, go for it! I think it is a nice name.

My sons name is Asher, he is the most chilled out, adorable baby. i was very un certian of a name until the day he was born, but he really suited it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->