asking all you first tris...

hopeful:)

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I have just got 3 faint faint bfps today somewhere between 10 and 14 dpo. Following the 5th cycle of trying (funnily enough the one month not using opks etc)

However up till yesterday I swear af was going to hit due to all the cramps I was getting.

My question to you girls is ... Do early pregnacy cramps really feel like af? Or am I getting my hopes up xx

When I was first pregnant with my son, I could have sworn AF was right around the corner until I was probably about 7 weeks along, at least. That's very normal; I'm feeling it again with this pregnancy.

Congrats!

I had 8 days of cramping and light spotting that ended 2 days after my first BFP. Since then, I've had on and off cramping and back aches. Mine don't feel like they're in the same place as period cramps, but they can be just as uncomfortable. Every woman is different, but I've definitely seen others describe it as feeling like AF cramps.

They do indeed, I didn't test until the day after my period was due as I was so sure AF was coming.

If you've had 3 positive tests I would say you are pregnant!! Congratulations x

Thanks girls ... hoping fmu will be better. This was after only a 1 hour hold.... I'm not seeing things right?

Attachments

• 20150401_133048~2.jpg
    20150401_133048~2.jpg
    12.7 KB · Views: 53
Well I say that line looks pretty pink!! I think it's a bfp!!

my cramps did feel like af was gonna Start but they just weren't as intense...or they would feel like I had crazy crazy gas and I was getting more bloated by the second lol

Well I say that line looks pretty pink!! I think it's a bfp!!

my cramps did feel like af was gonna Start but they just weren't as intense...or they would feel like I had crazy crazy gas and I was getting more bloated by the second lol

Thanks it is tweeted. Thats how I feel tbh. Its a weird feeling. Hoping for a stronger line tomorrow x

I'm still getting cramps, mostly of a night now. They feel the same as period cramps, just less painful. Congratulations, looks positive to me x

Yep! With my pregnancies, it always felt like AF was going to show any minute! and Ive had a lot more cramping with this pregnancy than my others but it my be because its my 5th (2 births, 2 mc)

I had bad cramps from 1dpo both my last pregnancy and this one. Only difference last time was I cramped painfully for the whole first tri and this one I stopped at 6 weeks. My theory is my uterus hasn't needed to stretch, it's more sprung into position :'-D

Yep, I had cramps that felt like AF.. And then cramps that were painful & on one side only (ectopic was ruled out). I did get some bleeding too, which was completely normal :) The first few weeks are the absolute worst & I was full of anxiety! I've got everything crossed for you xxx :hug:

I'm a very recent bfp (we've only known for about a week an a half) but I've been getting lighter menstrual-type cramps on and off the whole time. It isn't constant, it will be more like a twinge here and a tug there. It's just your uterus expanding and stretching.

Thanks all so much .. you've all been great already. Hoping for a stronger line on my frer tomorrow x

Hi all so it's confirmed with a darker (still faint atm) line on my frer with fmu :-D hope it's a sticky one xx

Yes it felt just like pms cramps and they have stopped and started all throughout the first trimester. I think the science behind it is your uterus stretching now but for pms it is the uterus contracting

I had more pinchy type cramps leading up to my BFP. Then I had no cramps at all. Then around 6 weeks I started getting those AF type cramps. Didn't last for too long though. Now with my previous pregnancy I had AF type cramps my entire TWW. I've had different experiences with my pregnancies. Congrats!

Fx for you hun I definitely had those type of cramps like af was imminent.

yes. I've been having cramps from 4-6.5 weeks.. not so bad now.. But this is baby #2 for me!! Good luck, hopefully you'll get another positive tomorrow.

So glad i just read this, i seem to forget about this everytime and iv been worrying for the past few days iv had period like cramps and getting upset that im going to have another chemical pregnancy or mmc, but im so sure i had the period type cramps with my 3 healthy babies too, this thread has put my mind a little at rest :)

i. too getting slight AF type cramps at night. but not as severe. all normal. congrats xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->