Asking for prayer

Annaisamama

Reaction score
Ladies, I am 4 weeks and 5 days today. I have lots and lots of cramping, had a temp drop this morning and my breasts aren't as sore anymore. I took a test this morning and it's very faint. I am SO worried. I'm trying to have faith that's God knows what He's doing but my heart is breaking SO much thinking about losing this baby. 😢 I'm getting blood taken today. Please pray for me that this baby is alive and well. Thank you.

Hello hun. It's important not to compare lines but if you are not bleeding you should be hopefully ok. Id of thought bleeding would occur at this stage. Please let us know how you go. Symptoms really do vary and cramping is normal around this stage i get them at 9 weeks still some days xx

Hello hun. It's important not to compare lines but if you are not bleeding you should be hopefully ok. Id of thought bleeding would occur at this stage. Please let us know how you go. Symptoms really do vary and cramping is normal around this stage i get them at 9 weeks still some days xx

Thank you!! I really hope you're right and everything is just fine. :)

I'm 10 wks and still get cramping but good luck with the tests. I know how horrible it is to be going through this :(

I'm 10 wks and still get cramping but good luck with the tests. I know how horrible it is to be going through this :(

Yes, it is heartbreaking. I'm not bleeding so I'm holding on to that for dear life! Im just trying to relax and pray. Miracles are possible!

Try stay positive you need a relaxed environment inside! Keep the faith I hope everything is going perfectly!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->