Asleep 95% of the time?????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by monst_18, Aug 20, 2009.

1. monst_18

monst_18 I Love being Alfies Mummy

I read somewhere that right now for me ( 22 weeks) the baby is asleep for 95% of the time, well i can tell you that he/she isn't - i feel movement at least 50% of the time at the mo!

anyone else feeling loads/not so much?

2. Orange lady

Orange lady Well-Known Member

I get the kicking mostly when I sit still. When I am busy working etc I feel nothing. But at the end of the day (or first thing in the morning while I'm having brekkie) while I'm sat still with my feet up, there's a disco going on in there!
    :0)

3. EmmanBump

EmmanBump Guest

ooo i feel my LO alll the time, mainly for a few hours at night n randomly throughout the day, it may be them just moving in there sleep but i feel sometimes her lil foots gonna come str8 through my tummy

4. loopdido

loopdido Mum to 2

I was just thinking today that my baby must move in her sleep otherwise she's awake 95% of the time - she hasn't sat still today! lol

5. clarabella

clarabella DH, DD & 2 cats!

even when your baby is sleeping, he/she is still moving about, maybe not quite so much as awake time, but they are never perfectly still when asleep.