Asos Maternity Clothes BNWT

Jai_Jai

Mummy to my Jellies
Reaction score
Hello!

I have some maternity clothes from ASOS.com - they are brand new and only tried on once, I can't send them back as its past the 14days since i received them :grr: so annoying I have been sooo busy!!

They are lovely but my legs are just toooo chunky for them:

The first is a gorgeous dress flowery perfect for summer and u could soo easily wear it after baby born its a size 10 but would prob fit a 12 and defo an 8 as I am an 8-10 up top!!

£28 - free posting in UK but would have to charge anywhere else....

The second is a pair of black skinny jeans which are a size 12 but would say more of a slim 10 - i have got a 10 in everything but knew it being asos got a 12 but still too tight for me :cry: so defo a slim 10.

£28 - free posting in UK but would have to charge anywhere else....

any questions pls ask!!

:hugs:

Attachments

• image1xl.jpg
    image1xl.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 10
  • image2xl.jpg
    image2xl.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 5
  • black 2.jpg
    black 2.jpg
    6.8 KB · Views: 82
  • black.jpg
    black.jpg
    39.7 KB · Views: 1
  • image4xl.jpg
    image4xl.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 1
Ooh, love the dress but wont need maternity stuff until after summer is over:(

does the dress not fit you? Coz Im a 6-8 so if its too big for you then it'll be too big for me?

or do you just not like it?

:blush: oh just saw your reason for selling them...you have way skinnier legs than me!
:dohh:

no way i wud phone them uknow and say they were for mates bday and there to small !! and its there fault there sizes arent right ! i sent catolog things bk after 5wk uknow they didnt say anything !!!!!!! cuda been in post for wks they dont know hun ! :hugs:

honey08 is right babe - they may credit voucher you instead of refund.

Blame nappy brain - or DF!? :rofl:

:rofl: yeh i could give it a go, but if u like the dress babe maybe u could try it on this week and see what u think?? u doooo not have bigger legs than me i have seen pics i have size 12 legs really......

ok, well how about we do both? you call up asos.com and see where you stand - and ill meet you for a coffee/hot chocolate/tea and try it on and see if my legs look like pale badly stuffed sausages?

*BUMP*

Dress sadly wont fit me, asos delivered stuff to me in that size yesterday and Im sending it back. sorry xxx

Just found this thread. I ordered that dress in a 12 (not realising the whole order the same size thing) so it is far to big. If anyone wants it in a 12 BNWT and u still have urs i will buy it off you? XXX

i bet you will look lovely in it :D mmmm i just sent mine back a week ago :blush: but they gave me a full refund no ?'s asked :D yippee - so thanks to honey08 for telling me to do that!!

Oh cool maybe ill just ask to swap it :) not that any maternity stuff fits me yet, but i thought it was so pretty :rofl: XXX

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->