asperger syndrome and repeated implantation failure

Siria

Reaction score
Hi,

I am looking for information about the physical effects of having asperger syndrome on fertility. I'm 42 no children, 1 confirmed miscarriage at 10 weeks due to a haematoma and 3 failed implantations in the last year. I have been diagnosed with asperger syndrome 4 years ago. Recently I have heard that women with asperger syndrome tend to have high testosterone levels. I can't find any information about this on internet though. If that is true I wonder what other effects asperger might have on the repeated implantation failure. I also understood that a lot of women with asperger have pcos. I don't suspect that I have that. My cycles are always very regular. Is there anybody who can give me more information about the influence of asperger and infertility, miscarriages, implantationfailure or hormonal effects. I'm not talking about having a child with autism but about me who has aspergers and keeps having early miscarriges. I always start to bleed heavy during implantation and it's not my period.
Thanks

Hi! I'm not familiar with how or if having Asperger's syndrome could affect fertility. Have you discussed your losses with your doctor? I'm assuming you've been TTC for over 6 months based on your history. If so you are eligible for fertility testing, if you're interested. They are able to test your testosterone level (along with a ton of other things) to confirm your levels. Talk to your doctor. Good luck! :flower:

There is no link between infertility and ASDs. It could be your age that is contributing to your losses. Definitely speak to your doctor and see how they can help. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->